The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

Here are this week’s questions (there were only 4, numbered 1, 2, 4, 5). I’ve renumbered them for ease of answering. 

6. How many people took part in the world's biggest human peace sign at Glastonbury's famous stone circle? 

7. How many acres of land does the festival cover? 

8. How many babys have been born at Worthy Farm? 

9. Which headliner sparked a fine from Mendip District Council for playing too long in 2009? Bruce Springsteen - @oneeye

Edited by blutarsky
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Here are this week’s questions (there were only 4, numbered 1, 2, 4, 5). I’ve renumbered them for ease of answering. 

6. How many people took part in the world's biggest human peace sign at Glastonbury's famous stone circle? 

9. Which headliner sparked a fine from Mendip District Council for playing too long in 2009?

No. 9 is The Boss, a great night.

Haven't a scooby on the rest without googling, some good, memory provoking questions though, way to start new music Friday and the run in to the weekend

32 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

9. Which headliner sparked a fine from Mendip District Council for playing too long in 2009? Bruce Springsteen - @oneeye

6. 15/16,000

I got interviewed at the Stone Circle for NME that day but went to bits and asked my friend to step in! 

7. Somewhere around 1,000; I'm sure I've read that at one point. 

On 12/15/2020 at 1:24 PM, found home in 2009 said:

Which stage did Lizzo play the first time she played Glastonbury?

Not sure how hard this question is. Knowing how dedicated everyone in eFestivals is someone will probably get it straight away.

By dredging up this old thread @blutarsky has made me realise my question was so bad it somehow killed a thread that had been going for 89 pages 🙈 The irony of me thinking someone would get it straight away 😂 If anyone is curious the answer was the Pussy Parlure

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, found home in 2009 said:

By dredging up this old thread @blutarsky has made me realise my question was so bad it somehow killed a thread that had been going for 89 pages 🙈 The irony of me thinking someone would get it straight away 😂 If anyone is curious the answer was the Pussy Parlure

What was the question ? 😂I think in fairness it had slowed right up because people were unable to think of a question once it was answered … when setting it up I didn’t think it would last anywhere near 89 pages so it had a good run 🏃‍♀️