The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

5 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

I can't be arsed to argue.  However the Eavii's Glastonbury 50 book says of 2007: "The Green Fields featured the legendary Banksy art installation Portaloo Sunset."

Whoever fancies setting a question over to you.

Sorry for giving you a hard time.  It's a weird one where it seems to have been confidently billed with very many different names.  But it was in King's Meadow! :D  Anyway, here's a song about the festival, and possibly the same one as the toilets.

I reckon @parsonjack gets first refusal.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Sorry for giving you a hard time.  It's a weird one where it seems to have been confidently billed with very many different names.  But it was in King's Meadow! :D  Anyway, here's a song about the festival, and possibly the same one as the toilets.

I reckon @parsonjack gets first refusal.

Ooh controversial.  It was definitely in King's Meadow rather than generic 'Green Fields' though.

OK....here's  a new one.  Who is this and how is he relevant to the Festival?

JUlian-Tempereley-2~2.jpg

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Ooh controversial.  It was definitely in King's Meadow rather than generic 'Green Fields' though.

To be fair, last time I saw a defined map of "The Green Fields" (would have been in the programme one year), the Kings Meadow was definitely included.

So I'd say both are correct, but Kings Meadow is more specific (and definitely where it was).

It was the affirdable housing scheme for the local residents to try an encourage the younger members of the community to stay within there local family networks! From what I’ve heard at work the schemes are working really well!!! The Festival puts a lot funding back into local schemes! David Beckhams son goes to the local private school! Hence the connection!!