The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

I once heard five UK number One singles, played live over the course of the weekend on main stages and performed by the original artists. High Praises  if you can guess the year and five tracks?

Edited by bamber

Just now, bamber said:

I once heard five UK number One singles, played live over the course of the weekend on main stages and performed by the original artists. High Praises  if you can guess the year and five tracks?

Wouldn't surprise me if we got that in two sets in 2017 with Barry Gibb and Chic. Does Paul McCartney count?  If so we probably got it in one. 

Honestly though, I'd be very surprised if there was only one year where this was true, but I'm sticking with my first answer (the disco)

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we got that in two sets in 2017 with Barry Gibb and Chic. Does Paul McCartney count?  If so we probably got it in one. 

Honestly though, I'd be very surprised if there was only one year where this was true, but I'm sticking with my first answer (the disco)

Already posted this a long time ago. It happened, and I was there for all of them.

Locked in my memory somehow.

I'll let you all guess a bit more for now.

14 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

UK number ones by Barry Gibb were non-existent, original artists only.

Chic never had a UK No. One. Paul McCartney only has one UK No. One - Pipes of Peace, 2 weeks, January 1984.

Edited by bamber

4 hours ago, bamber said:

@bamber any chance of you following the flow of the thread ? Once you answer the question you get to ask one ... otherwise it becomes totally chaotic . Thanks :)