The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Green something? It had Green in the name didn't it? 

Good enough to keep this thread alive.  Eavis called in the now defunct Green Tent Company at very short notice to provide tents for all the MyHab customers.  The success of which then led to the establishment of Worthy View from 2013 onwards. 

All yours @blutarsky👍

5 hours ago, parsonjack said:

Good enough to keep this thread alive.  Eavis called in the now defunct Green Tent Company at very short notice to provide tents for all the MyHab customers.  The success of which then led to the establishment of Worthy View from 2013 onwards. 

All yours @blutarsky👍

Cheers, sorry for the delay! 

On Saturday in 2017 what act did I spend an hour waiting for at West Holts, only for them to no show?

59 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Toots and The Maytals

Correct - chose them over Jarvis Cocker at the Stonebridge Bar and Liam Gallagher on the Pyramid, only for them not to turn up. Still, stayed on for the Avalanches who were great. 

11 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

Radiohead? 

1997-2017. I waited 20 years to make good on that mistake of seeing Primal Scream (who were actually excellent). I had a new job in 2003 and couldn't get the time off work. So when they played again in 2017, I was so ready. And they were great.

Radiohead it is. Over to you.

Edited by stuartbert two hats