The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

26 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Weren't they some god bothering cult that used to harvest lost souls (and the gullible) at the festival and were subsequently banned?

That's what I thought.

As to the question.  Wasn't there an American Diner (burger bar) and a superb home made cake stall just outside the Acoustic?

40 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Weren't they some god bothering cult that used to harvest lost souls (and the gullible) at the festival and were subsequently banned?

I'm not sure whether they ever officially got banned or not - the main accusations against them was that some of their literature was antisemitic and they were last seen around I want to say 2009-10ish.

13 minutes ago, incident said:

I'm not sure whether they ever officially got banned or not - the main accusations against them was that some of their literature was antisemitic and they were last seen around I want to say 2009-10ish.

They were definitely there in 2011, I remember retreating there for enormous piece of carrot cake after giving up on U2. Shame about the cult as their food was lovely, presumably aimed at seducing people to the dark side...

14 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Nobody’s got it so far.... it certainly wasn’t the God bothering cult! Slight clue, they are a Glastonbury staple, and frequently recommended on the food stalls thread here.

Was it mac and cheese?

13 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

They were definitely there in 2011, I remember retreating there for enormous piece of carrot cake after giving up on U2. Shame about the cult as their food was lovely, presumably aimed at seducing people to the dark side...

Was it mac and cheese?

Yep. Annie Maes..... over to you!

2 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Am I being really stupid in not understanding the question?

It might have helped if I got the venue of the secret set right.

So, to rephrase - Thom+Jonny played a secret set at The Park a few years ago.  They clashed with another act on the Other Stage.  Who were this act?

Edited by stuartbert two hats