The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

20 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

👍

Morning all. 

Each year I usually get to meet the official festival piano tuner when he turns up to tune our pre-loved pink pianos. A lovely man from South Wales. Around 5 years ago he told me how many on-site pianos he has to keep in tune over the festival weekend. 

I’m aware that this is not common knowledge, it’s another guessing round.  Sorry not sorry. 

So........ what was that number?  

Exact number wins, no spamming the thread with every possible number. Once you guess you’re locked in until I unlock you.

🎹 🎹 🎹 🎹 

12?

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

My next question is going to be "how many pints did I drink on the Wednesday at the last Glastonbury I went to"?

Ha. It’s my question. Think of it as one of those annoying tie breaker questions that no one actually knows. 

26 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

👍

Morning all. 

Each year I usually get to meet the official festival piano tuner when he turns up to tune our pre-loved pink pianos. A lovely man from South Wales. Around 5 years ago he told me how many on-site pianos he has to keep in tune over the festival weekend. 

I’m aware that this is not common knowledge, it’s another guessing round.  Sorry not sorry. 

So........ what was that number?  

Exact number wins, no spamming the thread with every possible number. Once you guess you’re locked in until I unlock you.

🎹 🎹 🎹 🎹 

I hope Neil has increased the server capacity ... this thread is now going to rival the headliner one ... 64 

Just now, ian the worm said:

Not all all. 35 was the answer. I am actually really busy today as I’m moving house tomorrow. Today is packing 15 years of crap into boxes and taking furniture apart. 

I thought that moving had pretty much been shut down in the current environment? Either way, good luck!