The Weekend - what's different?

grumpyhack

In an bid to put some structure into our otherwise self-isolated lives Mrs GH and I have been thinking what can we do on Saturdays and Sundays to mark them out as being the weekend as opposed to the 'working week.'  Perhaps a nice meal and a bottle of wine.  Any other suggestions to shape the week/weekend?

Hello grumpy,

I guess that you could watch a couple of films together at the weekend, to demark it from the 'working' week. 

The above said, me and my wife haven't watched a film since getting together 8 years ago. We don't watch a lot of telly either. We just tend to drink, take drugs and talk nonsense to each other all the time. That does us.

Just to contradict the above a little, we did both make ourselves watch Killing Eve when it was on. I thoroughly enjoyed that. I'd actually like to watch more telly, but find that I get drawn to the computer too much.