Help out EFests

grumpyhack

In these strange times social media and discussion boards are really helpful.  I'm already a Gold member but today I've made an additional donation to EFests to help keep things moving on.  Neil will no doubt be struggling like us all.  But a website dedicated to festivals, pretty well all of which won't be happening for the foreseeable future, is going to be particularly hard hit.  So if you value this website why not bung Neil a bit of help.  If we help keep going the things we value hopefully they'll still be around when it's all over.

• Upvote 3

thanks. I'm hoping efestivals can struggle through somehow or other with me still affordable as an employee, but whatever, the efestivals forums are not going to disappear.

And compared to many others I'm not worried about how I'll get by (personally) financially, as (at worst) the wife has a job which isn't going anywhere - so please don't go dipping into your own pocket if it risks leaving you short.

I'm a bit pissed off for myself and might moan about it, but times are tough for everyone and i'm not thinking me or efestivals should be at the front of any queue.

30 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

thanks. I'm hoping efestivals can struggle through somehow or other with me still affordable as an employee, but whatever, the efestivals forums are not going to disappear.

And compared to many others I'm not worried about how I'll get by (personally) financially, as (at worst) the wife has a job which isn't going anywhere - so please don't go dipping into your own pocket if it risks leaving you short.

I'm a bit pissed off for myself and might moan about it, but times are tough for everyone and i'm not thinking me or efestivals should be at the front of any queue.

Virtual upvote ... thanks Neil :) ive chucked in a small donation .. not a fortune but enough for a decent bottle of wine  

Edited by crazyfool1

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Virtual upvote ... thanks Neil :) ive chucked in a small donation .. not a fortune but enough for a decent bottle of wine  

Well at least the government has now said off licences are essential.

Music going and festivals have been a big chunk of my life for over 50 years.  So I reckon as I won't be spending any of my money in the foreseeable future going to any gigs or festivals the least I can do is chuck a few bob into the pot that allows us to talk about them.

My next purchase looks like being a 2021 wall calendar and year planner to write in all the re-arranged dates.

Edited by grumpyhack