guypjfreak

On 10/4/2020 at 5:53 PM, Ozanne said:

Elvis update, he seems to be doing ok, going to the toilet is a struggle but he’s going and is drinking more now. Here was him last night, curled up in my arms 😍

AB0F6E65-8316-4BB0-877F-92C9C3265EC3.jpeg

Oh little Elvis 🥰 he is so cute 😍 look at his little leg and his little face!!! Adorable! X

He still doing ok? Aw he loves you doesn't he!

59 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Have you seen my picture a few pages back!?

I hadn't! But I have now 😍 I had about a week off here (unacceptable I know!!) And I missed loads!!!!

Still out of upvotes cos new baby this morning but I've got a list!!! 😁

22 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Oh little Elvis 🥰 he is so cute 😍 look at his little leg and his little face!!! Adorable! X

He still doing ok? Aw he loves you doesn't he!

I hadn't! But I have now 😍 I had about a week off here (unacceptable I know!!) And I missed loads!!!!

Still out of upvotes cos new baby this morning but I've got a list!!! 😁

He does love cuddling. It was so nice, he was in my lap but crawled up then laid in my arm like that.

I thought he was doing ok, he seems much more lively and he’s drinking but because of his issues going for a 💩 he’s been back to the vets. He’s had to have an enema at the vets today to flush him out and they want him to have an x ray and blood tests.

I’m worried about him, I really want him to be ok. I’ve fallen for him 😍

14 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

He does love cuddling. It was so nice, he was in my lap but crawled up then laid in my arm like that.

I thought he was doing ok, he seems much more lively and he’s drinking but because of his issues going for a 💩 he’s been back to the vets. He’s had to have an enema at the vets today to flush him out and they want him to have an x ray and blood tests.

I’m worried about him, I really want him to be ok. I’ve fallen for him 😍

So cute!! There's not many things sweeter than snuggling with a kitty!! 

Aw poor little thing! I really hope he's gonna be ok too! Hes so cute! I'm keeping everything crossed for him! Please do keep us updated! Gorgeous little Elvis 😍 

12 hours ago, blutarsky said:

In exciting news we have a new eFester, my daughter born with her hands in the air (above her head, both of them) like she just don’t care, at home on Tuesday morning. Mrs Blutarsky was an absolute hero in labour and it all went as well as we could have hoped. I am a Dad! 

1518E8F1-95BF-41A8-8A9F-B5E722A6D039.jpeg

Top of the range old son 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Quark said:

Clearly should have been reading this thread more, lots going on!

Congrats @Losing my hair!

And hope baby Eliza's doing OK @guypjfreak, peace and tea pal

Cheers old son saw her today she was well happy.. Still not 100%but none of us are lol

16020999677421956538055.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, blutarsky said:

In exciting news we have a new eFester, my daughter born with her hands in the air (above her head, both of them) like she just don’t care, at home on Tuesday morning. Mrs Blutarsky was an absolute hero in labour and it all went as well as we could have hoped. I am a Dad! 

1518E8F1-95BF-41A8-8A9F-B5E722A6D039.jpeg

Clearly a daddy's girl

Have a lovely weekend all I'm off to the forest..... One slight problem.. 

Thinking I was doing the right thing I call a camp site the wife was interested in but said was booked.. Asked if they could fit a little one in.. Yes they say so I'm booked in.. Its more of a holiday park 

Then the wife is like well I was just going to book us into this little place.... 

Can't bloody win can I.. Much prefer a quiet camp site... Still be good to get away 

Peace and tea 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

25AC5CBC-A88E-4122-8351-611520CF2CF0.thumb.jpeg.8b5d7ba630f3d518329eaf751d5ea433.jpeg

arrived in Glastonbury.  Only here would you find a horse tied up next to a busy roundabout!

That’s actually quite a common sight near me. We even still have the horse drawn scrapmen doing their thing. 

Edited by squirrelarmy

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Are there any of the travelling community nearby ? looks like it might be one that pulls their caravans ?

Yes.  There’s one of those quaint old caravans nearby selling wood carvings. It’s the roundabout between Glastonbury and Street.  The roundabout where in 2016 I got stuck for hours and hours going to the festival! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

25AC5CBC-A88E-4122-8351-611520CF2CF0.thumb.jpeg.8b5d7ba630f3d518329eaf751d5ea433.jpeg

arrived in Glastonbury.  Only here would you find a horse tied up next to a busy roundabout!

Few years ago a friend came to visit me from London. We were walking to dinner in Ambleside when an old feller came along on a pony and trap and pulled up outside Spar. Can't remember if he was chewing on a big blade of grass, but if he wasn't he might as well have been. My friend refused to believe this was the only time I'd seen this and that this wasn't how we all got around all the time

Edited by philipsteak