guypjfreak

6 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

I fear you may be mistaken about the origin of Manchurian cats, I have a suspicion that they don't come from Manchester. 😀

Plus you can’t tell they’re Manchurian until you’ve owned them for many years before accidentally stumbling upon the trigger words.

22 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I am a doggy person (no jokes please), but this is my daughters cat, it just can’t be bothered being a real cat, ultra lazy and even when a mouse wandered across the kitchen floor it just lay there and watched it. My son in law took this photo. 

5D67B4C2-3B2A-4778-A0B7-5CC2DC6877CD.thumb.jpeg.56543074ea5754111c1faf02a745b45a.jpeg

😍😍 gorgeous and so fluffy!! As usual I have no votes left. But I'll be back!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Soon put a stop to that  :)

Shame they couldn’t hang on for the win. Also a shame I didn’t set my alarm to get up for it 🤣

Yes, thought they would have hung on, at least you have the consolation of moving into summertime. I had to scrape frost off the car windscreen this morning after being woken up at an ungodly hour by my grandkids FaceTiming from Auckland! 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, thought they would have hung on, at least you have the consolation of moving into summertime. I had to scrape frost off the car windscreen this morning after being woken up at an ungodly hour by my grandkids FaceTiming from Auckland! 

Doesn’t feel particularly summery right now, trapped in the house by hammering rain and howling wind! I’m supposed to be getting a tan while out training 🤣

11 hours ago, Ozanne said:

@Wellyboot Here’s little Elvis. Sadly he’s not well, he’s really small and the vet thinks he’s the runt of the litter. He’s having trouble going to the toilet so he’s on medication and they’ll have to see how he goes over the next few days. He’s adorable though, so cute. 

869898A6-319B-40EC-AFF4-35A55BF42DC3.jpeg

C3D7FBE0-01FB-4258-B72A-9C40AC2D253C.jpeg

Ahhh, get well soon little Elvis x

18 hours ago, Ozanne said:

@Wellyboot Here’s little Elvis. Sadly he’s not well, he’s really small and the vet thinks he’s the runt of the litter. He’s having trouble going to the toilet so he’s on medication and they’ll have to see how he goes over the next few days. He’s adorable though, so cute. 

869898A6-319B-40EC-AFF4-35A55BF42DC3.jpeg

C3D7FBE0-01FB-4258-B72A-9C40AC2D253C.jpeg

Aw poor Elvis x 

I really hope he's gunna be ok, hopefully the medication will help. I'm sure you'll already know this, but just incase you don't, mum cats wash kittens bums a lot to encourage them to go to the toilet when they are tiny. I watched a video a while ago about a woman who rescued some kittens and the mum had rejected them.. to encourage them to go she used tissue to rub/wipe their bums. I'll see if I can find it for you, I know he's not a newborn but it might be worth a try?

Thank you so much for the photos he is adorable please do keep us updated x