guypjfreak

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I put it to you that you are actually a cat, and that this is you;

image.png

I may not be the sanest critic that you might face on the writing front, but to my mind's eye your onto a good thing with that opening sentence. :)

The image isn't working mate. Ha thanks!

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

Very good 😆

Hello Ozanne,

I did try to correct my post a few times earlier, but life was very much against me achieving this at the time. I now fully recognise that the photo of the cat with the computer states that the cat is a 'she' and that you are no such thing. So, apologies for that. Unless there's something that you'd like to share with us? 

I've had a smoke and now have the fear that I might have been 'projecting' in that last sentence!

Oh bollocks to it, here's the 'real' me ( see video).

51 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Ozanne,

I did try to correct my post a few times earlier, but life was very much against me achieving this at the time. I now fully recognise that the photo of the cat with the computer states that the cat is a 'she' and that you are no such thing. So, apologies for that. Unless there's something that you'd like to share with us? 

I've had a smoke and now have the fear that I might have been 'projecting' in that last sentence!

Oh bollocks to it, here's the 'real' me ( see video).

You've got nothing to apologise for :) 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Omg he's GORGEOUS!!! Tell me everything whats he called? Is he settling in ok?

Well Isaac (my 2 and a half year old nephew) wanted to call him Elvis so that’s his name.

I think he’s settling in ok, I’m going to see them at the weekend so I’ll get more pictures for you then. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Well Isaac (my 2 and a half year old nephew) wanted to call him Elvis so that’s his name.

I think he’s settling in ok, I’m going to see them at the weekend so I’ll get more pictures for you then. 

Aw Isaac and Elvis are gonna be bezzies! He's absolutely gorgeous! Glad he's doing ok! And absolutely YES PLEASE to more photos!! 

5 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Aw Isaac and Elvis are gonna be bezzies! He's absolutely gorgeous! Glad he's doing ok! And absolutely YES PLEASE to more photos!! 

I love cats and my sis having one is more reason to never leave their house 😂 Id like to get a cat for myself but I’d be too anxious going out and leaving it. Plus I’m in a 2nd floor flat. 

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I love cats and my sis having one is more reason to never leave their house 😂 Id like to get a cat for myself but I’d be too anxious going out and leaving it. Plus I’m in a 2nd floor flat. 

Cats are just so lovely aren't they! Having one you can visit is the next best thing to having your own 😊 some cats are indoor cats so you might be ok, but mine love going out i don't know how you'd find that out tho until you got the cat so that's of no help to you is it 😂

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Cats are just so lovely aren't they! Having one you can visit is the next best thing to having your own 😊 some cats are indoor cats so you might be ok, but mine love going out i don't know how you'd find that out tho until you got the cat so that's of no help to you is it 😂

I am a doggy person (no jokes please), but this is my daughters cat, it just can’t be bothered being a real cat, ultra lazy and even when a mouse wandered across the kitchen floor it just lay there and watched it. My son in law took this photo. 

5D67B4C2-3B2A-4778-A0B7-5CC2DC6877CD.thumb.jpeg.56543074ea5754111c1faf02a745b45a.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

My cat is an indoor cat, she only goes out if I’m in the garden!! I leave near some main roads!! I’m sure working from home in lockdown and since has extended her life she has been outside a lot more although she has created havoc with local cats!!! She’s very territorial!! 🐯🐱

My wife wants one of those manchuring things.. Apart from coming from Manchester and being HUGE I don't know alot about them but she's not getting one lol 

11 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

My wife wants one of those manchuring things.. Apart from coming from Manchester and being HUGE I don't know alot about them but she's not getting one lol 

I fear you may be mistaken about the origin of Manchurian cats, I have a suspicion that they don't come from Manchester. 😀

• Upvote 1