guypjfreak

18 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

No,  quite properly it’s still out of bounds.  We just wandered through the village from North Wooton and up along the country roads that border the site. We know those roads well! 

You should have popped in for a cuppa. You almost certainiy walked past our house.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It was really quiet though there seemed to be more people up at the skate park.  Good to see the coop open! 

Hahaha.... You'll have to have an eFestivals sticker for your window old son lol.. 

I've joined the Dorset River club thing.. For 2 reasons my lady Ruby loves fishing and so we go once a week and with this covid shit I've thought about things sideways.. Always the best... And as lots of camping sites are shut we thought we could use this as a way to find overnight places to use.. Looks good for a ton.. 

Still not caught a fish yet.. Lady Ruby's pb is 6. 4chub........ Init

One more get up then I'm off for a long weekend! :D so that's nice!

Its my groms birthday at the weekend so going over to sit in her garden for the afternoon on Saturday :) that will be nice! (as long as its not pissing it down, or i'll be sitting in the rain again - did that the other week :lol: )

Hope everyone is doing ok! It's Wednesday so almost the weekend :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

Its my groms birthday at the weekend so going over to sit in her garden for the afternoon on Saturday :) that will be nice! (as long as its not pissing it down, or i'll be sitting in the rain again - did that the other week :lol: )

I didn't know that groms had birthdays. I didn't actually know (up until now) that they even existed!

I'll keep my fingers crossed on the weather front for you.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

Not sure it is Good News but makes me happy.

So since Lockdown I have been getting back into vinyl. A few reasons for me now being able to afford to take it back up, but one is spending less on crap by not being out and about so much.

Anyway a 7" pressure Sounds Bunny "Striker" Lee record just got pushed through my letterbox

So I am diverting my money from one part of the economy to one that makes me much happier.

5 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

I sat in the rain on Friday. The pub was full so we just stayed in the beer garden when it chucked it down. Couple of beer mats on the pints to stop dilution and it was fine. 

I have also finished work for the week. Feels like the weekend already!

Good... NO GREAT news 

Baby Eliza is 2 today.... She's happy but still going to have her troubles.. But hey she's signing..... No talking no walking although I've sang the grand old Duke of York so many times you lift her up and her legs are like pistons lol.. Sad.. No she's fucking amazing.. Beautiful and alive.. Fuck shit she's top of the range old sons 

On a funny note.... The phone goes..number not recognised..... Now I don't have a phone but its the wife's and she's busy.. I've got my daughter and son in law with lady Ruby and baby Evie here so it's buzzzzy.. 

Hello says I 

Unintelligible 

Who the fuck is this 

Unintelligible 

Right fuck off take my number out you blarrrrr blar blar 

Amazon 

What 

Amazon.. Delivery.. Outside 

Shit.... SHARON 

...... Lolol I did go out and apologise face to face..... My postman Sean just laughs... My neighbours have NEVER been inside my home... People's 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Good... NO GREAT news 

Baby Eliza is 2 today.... She's happy but still going to have her troubles.. But hey she's signing..... No talking no walking although I've sang the grand old Duke of York so many times you lift her up and her legs are like pistons lol.. Sad.. No she's fucking amazing.. Beautiful and alive.. Fuck shit she's top of the range old sons 

On a funny note.... The phone goes..number not recognised..... Now I don't have a phone but its the wife's and she's busy.. I've got my daughter and son in law with lady Ruby and baby Evie here so it's buzzzzy.. 

Hello says I 

Unintelligible 

Who the fuck is this 

Unintelligible 

Amazon 

What 

Shit.... SHARON 

...... Lolol I did go out and apologise face to face..... My postman Sean just laughs... My neighbours have NEVER been inside my home... People's 

Aw happy birthday to Baby Eliza! :) 

:lol: oops about your Amazon phone call that's funny!!

9 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Good... NO GREAT news 

Hello says I 

Unintelligible 

Who the fuck is this 

Unintelligible 

Amazon 

What 

Shit.... SHARON 

2 years already?! Damn that's gone fast!  Glad to hear she's doing well pal :)

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Good... NO GREAT news 

Hello says I 

Unintelligible 

Who the fuck is this 

Unintelligible 

Amazon 

What 

Shit.... SHARON 

Great story about Grandad for the kids to remember!!! 
signing and singing is great!!! You tube is great for finding them!!! One of the favourites at work is one about a turtle but for the life of me can’t remember the words!!! 
Next time I’m in the office see i can find them and ping them over to you! 
have a great day with them! 

Mark Thomas has a new 6 part podcast out. It's a mix of him sharing a small flat with his sweary 84 year old mun, and chats with health and care workers at the height of the pandemic. First episode only so far, but it's really good. He's better know for his politics and activism, but I think he's better at this sort of thing, telling ordinary people's stories

https://wellcomecollection.org/articles/XwRMFRQAAOMZ-Xml

On 7/30/2020 at 6:21 PM, funkychick2007 said:

If I was er indoors I wud be sending you up there out my way!!! 🤣🤣🤣 great day for it though lucky thing!!!! 

An update, didn’t make it up for the second time that day. Managed up to the first gate,  past the prayer wheels, had a chat with some really friendly cows, in fact the friendliest cows I’ve ever encountered, went back down and had a kebab.  Lovely day! 

• Like 1

That's one fine view indeed.. Were you staying in the little camping site below.. Its great little place.. 

I reckon we'll be in lockdown again soon so you did your trip at the right time.. 

• Upvote 1