guypjfreak

On 8/12/2021 at 10:00 PM, guypjfreak said:

Well looks like I'm going to be a granddad again lol

Congrats, reckon four enough for us, just spent an afternoon entertaining two of them. Introduced the six year old to AC/DC. It’s time he put aside childish things such as peppa fucking pig and fireman Sam. 

9 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Have you shown him 'Mr Benn' yet? Got to be time - surely?

Not yet, might try the magic roundabout and in the night garden, very hallucinogenic.   Must admit he did totally get into thunderstruck and whole lotta Rosie , headbanging with grandpa.   That’s ma boy! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Congrats, reckon four enough for us, just spent an afternoon entertaining two of them. Introduced the six year old to AC/DC. It’s time he put aside childish things such as peppa fucking pig and fireman Sam. 

Cheers old son but should have been Pearl jam lololol 

Just now, BlueDaze said:

😷 Loved the Super Sanitiser Suit btw.... (although you have got to practice your smile or you will scare the little ones...)

ta I was concentrating on getting my watch to activate my phone camera so much I forgot to smile or relax my arms ... looks like im in some kind of straight jacket 🙂 

chuffed that the wife has sorted me a blue badge for whatever vehicle i'm in, can now park anywhere, and will be useful for getting back in the car when we've finished the shopping (often there's not enough room to get me close enough to the car door. it also means the govt are likely to start throwing me decent lumps of money in benefits (still waiting to hear about that)

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

chuffed that the wife has sorted me a blue badge for whatever vehicle i'm in, can now park anywhere, and will be useful for getting back in the car when we've finished the shopping (often there's not enough room to get me close enough to the car door. it also means the govt are likely to start throwing me decent lumps of money in benefits (still waiting to hear about that)

The Government are 'likely' to throw decent lumps of money at you!? I have not had personal need for certain benefits, but do know for fact that 'Government' have set up the system for certain benefits in a manner that has resulted in the DWP, in the first instance, denying such benefits. I fought a case for a young lad of 21 years who the DWP (and Capita) tried to stitch up like a kipper. In the first instance Capita lied within their assessment. Then the DWP extrapolated from that (one could say pre-programmed outcome) to not pay this young man the appropriate PIP and Advanced PIP payments. They were wrong to do so. Just so as you know 75% of all PIP appeals are successful. Do you know of another 'department / organisation;' that is 'allowed' to get it so wrong? I don't. Tread carefully and with full knowledge in this area, if it applies to you. If it does then feel free to PM me for info on what I can remember. Unfortunately I've deleted the two folders that I had on this bloke's case when we won both appeals. You think you've seen dirty!? You'll only ever see that level of UK Governmental internal shitiness if you 'get it' first hand. No need to go down and into the trap that they have laid for you. Point out their trap to them and ask if its within their remit to set that trap.

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

The Government are 'likely' to throw decent lumps of money at you!?

yes, hopefully hundreds a month.

should help to get m life back on track.

I have not had personal need for certain benefits, but do know for fact that 'Government' have set up the system for certain benefits in a manner that has resulted in the DWP, in the first instance, denying such benefits.

its with DWP for consideration right now, am not sure if i meet the criteria as i don't know what the criteria is, meeting the blue badge criteria should mean i'm getting close

I fought a case for a young lad of 21 years who the DWP (and Capita) tried to stitch up like a kipper. In the first instance Capita lied within their assessment.

not sure i'll have a crapita assessment, i have some top medical references plus a claim professional, i had the medics do the form for me which i hope will help.

Then the DWP extrapolated from that (one could say pre-programmed outcome) to not pay this young man the appropriate PIP and Advanced PIP payments. They were wrong to do so. Just so as you know 75% of all PIP appeals are successful. Do you know of another 'department / organisation;' that is 'allowed' to get it so wrong? I don't. Tread carefully and with full knowledge in this area, if it applies to you. If it does then feel free to PM me for info on what I can remember. Unfortunately I've deleted the two folders that I had on this bloke's case when we won both appeals. You think you've seen dirty!? You'll only ever see that level of UK Governmental internal shitiness if you 'get it' first hand. No need to go down and into the trap that they have laid for you. Point out their trap to them and ask if its within their remit to set that trap.

if i get knocked back i have a few claim pros i can call on to get it sorted it was part of the service the last hospital offered, but they dont offer the help until discharge to ensure you cant claim while in hospital fingers crossed it'll work out ok. other stuff (blue badge & prescription charges exemption) has worked out good so far so i'm hopeful with the big claim for pip & motorbility.

The good news is that there are absolutely loads of us off to festivals in the coming days … beautifull days and green man seem to have loads of efesters going … with a beautiful days efest meet organised … if it’s your turn have a great weekend and enjoy meeting those people that this forum has enabled 🙂 thanks @eFestivals for those that haven’t yet returned to live music hopefully it will be soon 

26 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

The good news is that there are absolutely loads of us off to festivals in the coming days … beautifull days and green man seem to have loads of efesters going … with a beautiful days efest meet organised … if it’s your turn have a great weekend and enjoy meeting those people that this forum has enabled 🙂 thanks @eFestivals for those that haven’t yet returned to live music hopefully it will be soon 

hope you enjoy your festivals - i just wish i could cope with one, should be able to by next summer.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

2 weeks until my first festival in 2 years (EOTR).

Enjoy beautiful days & those others going to green man.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

not sure i'll have a crapita assessment, i have some top medical references plus a claim professional, i had the medics do the form for me which i hope will help.

If you do have a Capita assessment, you should know from the outset that they will try to trip you up at all stages ie. before you even get to their building for the assessment! If what I have discovered is that they will then ask questions, you provide answers, and they write something else other than your answers down. One thing I would advise all in such a situation is to formally request that they inform you of what they have written down on the assessment to each and every question. Otherwise they will quite literally write down complete lies.