guypjfreak

Good news

1. I saw an ass and titty at midnight.

2. I'm finally going to go out with the cute neighbour I have had a crush on for most of this year. It's only for a coffee, but it's better than nothing.

3. I'm going to a festival this weekend!!!

Bad news

1.  I only saw the ass and titty, I could not touch the ass and titty.

2. I don't even like coffee.

3. I haven't done any shopping yet, I don't even have a tent.

5 hours ago, Hutchmaster said:

Heading to see Frank Turner in Clapham tonight; beyond excited for it and I feel like the opening of "I knew Prufock..." is going to be a hella emotional.

Hope you have a great time - hopefully will get to see him and Matt at Victorious and then we are all set for 4 days of LEIV in September 😀

18 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Love this picture 

download.jpeg

Hi Guy... was browsing through a few different threads today and stumbled across the one where you talk about the time you fell 50 foot of a cliff, refused medical attention and just went to the pub... really made me smile so thanks for that. Bet there was a little bit of poo in your pants that night though!

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1758944.Man_walks_away_unscathed_after_50ft_cliff_fall/?ref=arc

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SheffJeff said:

Hi Guy... was browsing through a few different threads today and stumbled across the one where you talk about the time you fell 50 foot of a cliff, refused medical attention and just went to the pub... really made me smile so thanks for that. Bet there was a little bit of poo in your pants that night though!

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1758944.Man_walks_away_unscathed_after_50ft_cliff_fall/?ref=arc

It's an incredible story. One could dine out for years telling that one.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

U have a good break ? Stu said u went to lakes ? I noticed u were absent 🙂 

Indeed. Cracking 4 days chez HMV and Yeti with Mrs Q and my brother and his partner.  Had 2 weeks off so we made a conscious effort for the rest of it not to just do normal stuff, hence the absence.

23 hours ago, Hutchmaster said:

Heading to see Frank Turner in Clapham tonight; beyond excited for it and I feel like the opening of "I knew Prufock..." is going to be a hella emotional.

I'm at the Brighton one tomorrow. Wee bit excited.

15 minutes ago, Quark said:

I'm at the Brighton one tomorrow. Wee bit excited.

It was a sensational gig, my body was not fit for moshing; struggling to walk today!

No Prufrock on the setlist though which was a bit of a disappointment and the Wall of Hugs for Photosynthesis has been killed by COVID.

Edited by Hutchmaster

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Headed out up  the hills before six this morning to avoid the heat of the day and the horseflies! It was worth it, I felt on top of the world! 

227149DF-5DAC-48B4-AFA3-E68F1D0F5828.thumb.jpeg.7327325bec1156eed379a8112047b87f.jpeg

top of the world and by that picture possibly nakid. looks lovely (The view that is)

43 minutes ago, Hutchmaster said:

It was a sensational gig, my body was not fit for moshing; struggling to walk today!

No Prufrock on the setlist though which was a bit of a disappointment and the Wall of Hugs for Photosynthesis has been killed by COVID.

I'm actually going in surprisingly cold.  Never seen him live, and despite falling in absolute love with positive songs I've never got round to listening to much of his catalogue. Doing some cramming tonight and tomorrow!

as my little thank you to the fantastic nhs staff i met around bristol, i've been in touch with glastonbury to ask if they're able to do somthing to help local nhs staff get tickets in future ticket sales, and they're going to look at what they can do! which is great. the main problem is that there won't be a sizable ticket sale for quite a while because of tickets being rolled over.

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

as my little thank you to the fantastic nhs staff i met around bristol, i've been in touch with glastonbury to ask if they're able to do somthing to help local nhs staff get tickets in future ticket sales, and they're going to look at what they can do! which is great. the main problem is that there won't be a sizable ticket sale for quite a while because of tickets being rolled over.

Fantastic idea!!! And your right they are brilliant in all areas of the country but pretty special in Bristol from experience!! 
Glad your home and doing well!!! 

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

That's a fabulous idea Neil, lets hope that they can do something. Virtual upvote from me.

Glad to see that you're back home, hoping that the recovery continues to go well.