guypjfreak

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks the visit was great two hours. And unlike the other times I've got to see her while in hospital there wasn't hospital staff hovering nearby telling us to keep two meters apart and no hugging and no kissing hugs and kisses were lovely she'll be back tomorrow for another visit its great that visiting is about normal now she has to have a covid test each time before she's allowed to see me there's no covid here and they want to keep it that way. 

Just have to hang in there old son.. G

32 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

I had a craving for McDonalds last week. Seems to happen every few months/maybe even a year. And as ever, it was very disappointing. Which now means I have no interest in one until probably next year. And so the cycle continues

I kind of suffer a cycle too (steady on!), in that every blue moon I get the craving for a KFC - either 2 bits of chicken and fries, or 3 bits of chicken and fries. Now and again I can get away with the 2 number option, but the 3 option defeats me every time. What do I mean by that? Well, I mean that once I have finished off a 3 option meal I then start to feel queasy, and regret my actions. However, there can be years go by when this doesn't occur ie. I don't go to KFC.

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

How was it? Know you've been missing your swimming!

Great ... just one person per lane although I’m not quite sure why as it was fully booked up and last time it was 2 per lane ... managed to knock out 80 lengths which I’m more than happy with on my first day back .. back for more today 🙂 

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello DirtyLurker,

I'll try this once more. If it fails, I'm afraid that I will have used up my current repertoire of known options to try.

face for inspiration in art.png

Result! 

It looks wonderful - yes, Bob Ross will be of no use to you here 😉😅

Love this style of work though - ĺook forward to seeing your finished piece.