guypjfreak

40 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've hadcendlees needles stuck in me in the last eight weeks and the jab just now as the worst one?

This means you've had your covid jab tho! 🥳🥳 absolutely fantastic news! AND not long to go until your transfer 🙂 wonderful news!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Im lucky enough to have two of these prints on my wall! They are great pic posted on glastonbury themed gifts thread!!! 
well done Guy! 👍🏻

Thanks funkychick2007 

Went for an afternoon walk around the block to get some air and my village pub has reopened 3 weeks earlier than originally planned!  Tempted to sack off the exercise plan after work and head down to sit in the sun with a proper pint 😄

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Went for an afternoon walk around the block to get some air and my village pub has reopened 3 weeks earlier than originally planned!  Tempted to sack off the exercise plan after work and head down to sit in the sun with a proper pint 😄

You know it makes sense

34 minutes ago, Quark said:

Proper arm workout

Now moved into my fifth hospital in about eight weeks for some intensive rehab it seems nice enough but I'm its all very different and is going to take some getting used to.befoe I moved hospitals earlier I managed to wrangle things to sneak my wife in for a visit which was lovely to sit close with her and hold her handwhich hasn't been allowed the two other times we've met since I've been in hospital.Just gotta keep up the progress and I might be home soon.

13 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Now moved into my fifth hospital in about eight weeks for some intensive rehab it seems nice enough but I'm its all very different and is going to take some getting used to.befoe I moved hospitals earlier I managed to wrangle things to sneak my wife in for a visit which was lovely to sit close with her and hold her handwhich hasn't been allowed the two other times we've met since I've been in hospital.Just gotta keep up the progress and I might be home soon.

Good luck with your rehab Neil, glad to hear you got to see your wife and wish you a speedy recovery to get back home and get fit for next year on the farm. 

It really is not every day that a garage quotes you £300 to get your campervan through it's MOT, but when you come to pay tells you that they were able to do it for £235 in the end. That did happen to me today.

When I went to get my car through it's MOT the last time it needed one I went to another garage. They quoted me £650 to get it through it's MOT. I then took it to the above garage and they did the work for £250.

Finding a garage that doesn't rip you off and does a good job is the stuff of dreams.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Wishing you a very speedy recovery buddy , my best mate is stuck in the BRI since January, 8 weeks in a coma , but is just getting visiting rites for just his wife in the last couple of weeks ( poor sod lol ).

looking forward to buying you a cold one , under the tree next June , you do a awesome job holding this community together, I’m sure you have saved a lot of our mental health over the past year.

Big D 

Well said @Big durbs  Neil has done a lot to save our sanity in these curious times.

I have even more happier news than the happy news what I did mention before - ennit!?

We run an Airbnb venue. The guests that arrived at 4pm today are our reflections. We are giving them a break now, but meeting them has been a scream. 

I needed - very much needed, an injection of freedom.

Got to dash as there's bollox to start talking - again.