guypjfreak

45 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

😍😍😍😍 I LOVE it!!!! So Christmassy 🎄

Thank you....I'm usually a bit dictatorial over the tree not going up until later but Mrs P loves it soooo much I've relented and Christmas has exploded in the house.  Don't tell her but secretly I love it too this year 😊

In our street they have done this advent window thing where a different house puts a design in there window for each day of December up to Christmas Eve like an advent calendar.  Was our turn today (though all the credit for creating goes to my wife and children- all I did was order the materials to make it!).  

window.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bamber said:

Crocodile: What the fuck are you?

Blue Dragon: I'm a Blue Dragon.

Crocodile:  You look poisonous as fuck.

Blue Dragon: Yip.

c92aa5efc7c3edda2b3529cec5373e961a2cb0d3

Hello bamber,

Hope that you are happy and well.

I've done some diving in various parts of the world but haven't seen one of those. In fact, I can't recall even having heard about them. It's a shame but I haven't been diving in many a year now. I used to go to the Red Sea in Egypt every year for quite a while. I am of the belief that you are well travelled. Have you ever been there? Diving the Blue hole near Dahab was always my favourite dive. I missed being bombed by terrorists twice by two weeks in Egypt - once in Dahab and once in Sharm El-Sheikh. Now, there's lucky.

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello bamber,

Hope that you are happy and well.

I've done some diving in various parts of the world but haven't seen one of those. In fact, I can't recall even having heard about them. It's a shame but I haven't been diving in many a year now. I used to go to the Red Sea in Egypt every year for quite a while. I am of the belief that you are well travelled. Have you ever been there? Diving the Blue hole near Dahab was always my favourite dive. I missed being bombed by terrorists twice by two weeks in Egypt - once in Dahab and once in Sharm El-Sheikh. Now, there's lucky.

Never seen one either, they are rare as fuck and poisonous as fuck too. Started washing up for the first time ever in South Africa this week by local accounts. Climate Change probably.

Never been to Egypt, but my ex and her daughter went on a (day) trip to the Pyramids from Ayia Napa (Cyprus) when we were staying there during the height of the UK Garage craze at the turn of the century. Me and the daughter's boyfriend stayed in Ayia Napa, they were gone for like two days. Happy times. Best night clubs ever. 40C + temps.

group-of-girls-dancing-in-a-night-club-a

Edited by bamber