guypjfreak

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

with all this talk of football it appears common sense has prevailed over greed 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54932314

Premier League scraps pay-per-view with BBC and Amazon Prime to show matches

just need a team that arent injured and covid ridden  now :) 

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

gone ... hes left downing street for the last time ...

Wow. Trump losing, vaccine on it's way, Scotland qualify, now that prick leaving - 2020 has definitely taken a turn for the better! 🙂

I have an expensive bottle of wine I've been saving for a special occasion - I've just opened it! 🙂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

New John Lewis crimbly advert is cute :)

Ahh it’s cute!! Celeste’s voice is stunning!! 
The Children in Need remake of Oasis Stop Crying your Heart Out is lovely!! I cry when Oasis sing it let alone this! 😥

A lot of the kids I work with receive support from Children In Need!! It really does make a difference!! 😀

2 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Ahh it’s cute!! Celeste’s voice is stunning!! 
The Children in Need remake of Oasis Stop Crying your Heart Out is lovely!! I cry when Oasis sing it let alone this! 😥

A lot of the kids I work with receive support from Children In Need!! It really does make a difference!! 😀

Incredible to think we used to watch this with our kids, allowing them to stay up late, now my kids are watching it tonight with their own children!  It was first broadcast in 1980. Let’s just hope the Covid thing doesn’t affect the level of contributions. Guaranteed watching it will bring a mix of tears and laughter.   Yes it does make a difference. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Incredible to think we used to watch this with our kids, allowing them to stay up late, now my kids are watching it tonight with their own children!  It was first broadcast in 1980. Let’s just hope the Covid thing doesn’t affect the level of contributions. Guaranteed watching it will bring a mix of tears and laughter.   Yes it does make a difference. 

My Children in Need gear today .... im not too hard to spot :) and looking around to check on my social distancing :) 

125212707_10221528435073232_8777036006561761407_n.jpg

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, funkychick2007 said:

@crazyfool1Big thanks from all the kids it’ makes tht difference too!! You’ve started me crying already!!! Tears of joy!!! 😍

aw ... its bloody hot under the wig and face mask  didnt quite take that into account .... I had children in need scrolling across it today ... and im still wearing the ears :)