guypjfreak

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

If anyone is willing to donate a pint of blood for me I’m willing to donate to them a pint of cider or other alcoholic beverage at the Efests meet next year when we meet on the farm. 

lets double that .... someone that hasn't donated before  donates a pint of blood they get a pint from me too .... 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

lets double that .... someone that hasn't donated before  donates a pint of blood they get a pint from me too .... 

It just so happens to be my first donation tonight... Cheers guys! Though as you both know it only takes two for me to be absolutely blotto and needing a cat nap haha. 

i gave my twentieth pint last week, i always find i sleep really well the night after donating - dont drink alcohol, i drink more fluids than usual, and get right stuck into the free crisps and biscuits! About 90% of my donation is due to the free Tuc biscuits they give away - i absolutely love em and if i buy them, i will eat an entire pack. So instead, i give blood, and then i feel ive earnt my lil pile of delicious cheesy Tuc delights 🤣

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Scotland have qualified for a major tournament, last time that happened I had a full head of hair. Looking forward to the game v England, the week before Glastonbury!   

Shares in Buckfast will rocket 

Just had a look.  There could be a Wales game and if either of Scotland or England finish 3rd in their group then they could play too.  

Not that I care, no football at Glastonbury for me

• Upvote 1

Just now, sisco said:

Just had a look.  There could be a Wales game and if either of Scotland or England finish 3rd in their group then they could play too.  

Not that I care, no football at Glastonbury for me

Totally agree, Glastonbury for me is an escape from every day life including football! Once through the gates everything is left behind. 

7 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Never tried the Bucky myself though I’ve seen the results of it when supervising a school disco! Now that gave me the cringe. I had a good pair of trainers ruined when dragging  a puking teenager out the door to his waiting parents 

39 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I've got such a sore head this morning. That save, the celebration, the Christie post-match interview 😭. Oh yes sir, I can boogie. 

Bring on the England! 

Of course you know this means a Euro cup song.  Texas, Biffy, Gerry Cinnamon, Franz, , Snow Patrol 

Anyone but Andy bloody Cameron! 

20 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Great singer but not actually inspiring uplifting tunes, I’d go for an upbeat Gerry cinnamon belter. 

Just release Bits and Pieces for it. Don't bother with a singer.

Edited by SwedgeAntilles

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Just going to leave this here 😉

ImmediateForthrightCavy-max-1mb.gif

Gazza, a legend, incredible skillsI had the privilege to watch him play many times. I remember the time the ref dropped his yellow card. Quick as a flash Gazza picked it up and pretended to yellow card the ref who was a totally humourless twat. Instead of seeing the funny side of it he gave Gazza a card, even the opposition players complained about it. 

3233A958-AD9C-4B23-AC57-F7C42B75CFC1.jpeg.6290df81a113e67c457ec67cbf5c44eb.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris