guypjfreak

3 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

Seen loadsa people talking about it, worth a watch??

It’s amazing & nuts at the same time. I was only going to watch a couple of episodes & ended up watching all of it. Not like I had anything to get up for the next day.

It is bonkers. The memes floating about are hilarious too.

19 minutes ago, Bisque said:

It’s amazing & nuts at the same time. I was only going to watch a couple of episodes & ended up watching all of it. Not like I had anything to get up for the next day.

It is bonkers. The memes floating about are hilarious too.

I'll give it a go then! Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Homer said:

No worres! Only saw this cos Rob Delaney liked it. He seems to be a massive leftie and a huge Corbyn fan!

Hello Homer,

I'm not sure how I managed to post David Gray. It was meant to be Bob Dylan's The times they are a changing.

As an aside, I would have up voted your post because it's a special type of bastard that would evict people during this time (or even, at all, under normal circumstances). There was a point in my life when I was actually a private landlord to three students in the house that I owned. I had moved in with my then girlfriend, so the house was kind of surplus to requirements. I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet but I charged them far less than landlords in the same area were charging. Mine was well below the norm. It's probably why they stayed there for three years. 

17 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Homer,

I'm not sure how I managed to post David Gray. It was meant to be Bob Dylan's The times they are a changing.

As an aside, I would have up voted your post because it's a special type of bastard that would evict people during this time (or even, at all, under normal circumstances). There was a point in my life when I was actually a private landlord to three students in the house that I owned. I had moved in with my then girlfriend, so the house was kind of surplus to requirements. I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet but I charged them far less than landlords in the same area were charging. Mine was well below the norm. It's probably why they stayed there for three years. 

Good evening my friend - I've got DYlan agt my end but it's Hey Mr Tambourine Man - the plot thickens!

I rented my spare room to three people and am still friends with all three. Now living with the wife (going well so far touch wood).

36 minutes ago, Homer said:

Good evening my friend - I've got DYlan agt my end but it's Hey Mr Tambourine Man - the plot thickens!

I rented my spare room to three people and am still friends with all three. Now living with the wife (going well so far touch wood).

I'm pretty sure that you mean you rented your spare room to three separate people over a period of time. I'm also pretty sure that you can't be charging your own wife for her occupation of your property. lol

The Dylan thing's a little spooky. 

All the best. :)

13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Homer,

13 hours ago, Homer said:

I like this game, I got Texas Sun

Screenshot_20200406-091103.thumb.png.19c93ac79724ddfb663d0192570a908b.png

I'm afraid that I'm clueless as to what game we are playing. Actually a full stop at the end of clueless would have sufficed there, I'd say.

First time I've heard that Texas Sun song, and I quite like it. I think I'll give it another listen to the next time I have a smoke. I think it lends itself to that set up.

15 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Homer,

14 hours ago, Homer said:

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

I like this game, I got Texas Sun

It's a great game - I got Subterranean Homesick Blues.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Homer said:

Wait a minute. 3 people in your spare room, and now they are living with your wife. There is a Louis Theroux doc in there somewhere

I will not mention the touching of wood

Edited by fred quimby
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2