guypjfreak

3 minutes ago, Cherry Tree said:

In the style of what Crazyfool did for Neil, can we all come together to get Ayrshire Chris a return flight to Seville in mid May and a ticket to the Europa League final. Although with him being from Ayrshire I am not sure what is wrong with Kilmarnock or Ayr, or if cup finals and league titles are important Auchinleck Talbot.

It will be sober and the telly for me this time, we will be heading down to Somerset for a few days camping as soon as the game finishes!  I was lucky enough to get tickets for our Manchester invasion last time we got this far. Originally a Lanarkshire lad so always a bear. Talbot? Nah, it’s Largs thistle for me. 

9 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

25D6A034-CF00-457F-BD7A-ED4A06470A29.thumb.jpeg.a7b8666eb371c686b9e84e2f5d83ca81.jpeg

our swans are back this year and again nesting a yard from a busy shore path!  Think there’s 6 eggs and this is as close the male will let you get! 

It’s just the one swan tho 

i  just tried to get mysewlf home from the dentist in my wheelchair, i thought its all downhill, but it wasnt, so had to call a mate to rescue me, which he did, hes a star!

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s good, I’ve got a non virtual two year old grandson currently potty training, shite everywhere😉

My mate was telling me last week about his nephew who was pretending to be a cat. This included shitting in the litter tray. 

At least he was house trained I suppose. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 11:00 PM, Cherry Tree said:

In the style of what @crazyfool1did for @Neilcan we all come together to get @Ayrshire Chris a return flight to Seville in mid May and a ticket to the Europa League final. Although with him being from Ayrshire I am not sure what is wrong with Kilmarnock or Ayr, or if cup finals and league titles are important Auchinleck Talbot.

Mind you I’m tempted! But no

87B733FE-73F8-4EBA-8662-DC7BF35BE389.thumb.jpeg.651c5c65fd01fb5b27e1065df5a31a92.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2022 at 10:46 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

25D6A034-CF00-457F-BD7A-ED4A06470A29.thumb.jpeg.a7b8666eb371c686b9e84e2f5d83ca81.jpeg

our swans are back this year and again nesting a yard from a busy shore path!  Think there’s 6 eggs and this is as close the male will let you get! 

Just a swan update. She’s got four signets, here’s three of them settling down with mum this evening. I assume the other is under her!  Took this photo at half ten this  evening, one advantage of being so far north is the long hours of daylight.
65F29288-D1B8-4CB6-AF56-AD366B395B76.thumb.jpeg.aa70299d27c6307e2d3b81e1bece4d89.jpeg 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s come home ️ well done lionesses .... might be the only time we get a tournament win in our lifetimes 

That was incredible!!! What a game. Played quick offensive football, excellent in defence right up until extra time, and even then, with clearly tired legs, got the goal and saw it out with such professionalism. 

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Congratulations Lionesses!!! 🦁🦁🦁

I dare anybody to say that wasn't entertaining!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Well done England, edge of the seat stuff but the way they closed out the game at the end was very professional and controlled.  Thoroughly deserve all the plaudits. Hopefully inspires more girls to play and it’s up to the schools  to get it on the curriculum. 

would be great to see this inspiring more girls to play .... just have to hope more profesionalism  doesn't add the worse aspects of the mens game in the mix 

What a game. Really decent final. I'm over the moon. 

Really great tournament all the way through. Bet some of the clubs that said no to using their grounds are kicking themselves now.

Been watching some if the WSL with my dad the last season and will certainly carry that on.

I loved the interviews after the match. None of the mens boring same old interviews, which I know is the PR people. Showed the passion . 

51 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

would be great to see this inspiring more girls to play .... just have to hope more profesionalism  doesn't add the worse aspects of the mens game in the mix 

And hopefully puts an end to all the snide sexist bullshit that appears on certain social media 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Proud Dad moment, my little lad had his first ever football tournament on Saturday where his team won their group winning all 3 games and then went on to win their semi-final and final both 2-1.

Well done, the young one will be ultra excited by his achievement!  I’m now at the proud grandpa stage watching footy! 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Well done, the young one will be ultra excited by his achievement!  I’m now at the proud grandpa stage watching footy! 

He was buzzing when the final whistle went, it made it sweeter as the night before he was upset saying he wasn't good enough after he'd had 3 days at football camp.  Couldn't quite get out of him what it was but the win was just the pick up he needed and he played great all through the tournament.

Grandpa?!  I didn't think you were that old to be honest.  My old man was there watching as well and he was proud as punch.