guypjfreak

right now, i've got a serious lust for curry, and the goiod news is that its curry night, my favourite sit-down curry house, has oinly recently starteds doing deliveeies, which is great, i'm gonna pig out tonighht, with a curry lust like i have itd be wrong to go easy.

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

right now, i've got a serious lust for curry, and the goiod news is that its curry night, my favourite sit-down curry house, has oinly recently starteds doing deliveeies, which is great, i'm gonna pig out tonighht, with a curry lust like i have itd be wrong to go easy.

mmm curry! 

40 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Not sure which year this one is but I had to take it off before it broke and I lost it.. 

So it's now on my slice of wood that I have got in 2009 off a demonstration stall about.. Cutting wood.

I carried that around all day lol it now holds our festive stuff.. 

Happy weekend all IMG_20220401_194532388.thumb.jpg.ee528c487fcbc302a2e55cd10a759682.jpg

DSC05615.thumb.JPG.0ac102d27e56d4cf748e79fd8143d227.JPGDSC05616.thumb.JPG.c90767d6043f10d23487b1306cd358d9.JPG

IMG_20220401_175817.jpg

IMG_20220401_175842.jpg

Reminds me of this guy, Guy 

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

good news for the vampire today, i've gotta go and feed him. normally called a blood test.

I've just done a blood test. Was supposed to be last week, but they stabbed me 4 times & couldn't get any blood out of me. I looked like a friggin heroin addict afterwards! Thankfully my veins worked first time today.

4 hours ago, Neil said:

i've tried replacing it with alcohol, so the vampire won't want as much.

Any news Neil old son 

Just done covid test and wife is clear.. 

O and thank you sawdusty for your present.... 

Just to top of a rather stupid morning baby Eliza has had a seizure and is now in Poole hospital.. See you in the fields may be. G

Edited by guypjfreak

20 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Any news Neil old son 

Just done covid test and wife is clear.. 

O and thank you sawdusty for your present.... 

Just to top of a rather stupid morning baby Eliza has had a seizure and is now in Poole hospital.. See you in the fields may be. G

I hope that Eliza is better today and out of hospital soon. 

See you in a field in June. 

a while back the lovely @crazyfool1 decided to raise a bit of money to help me get to glasto after my illness, and you lovely lot chipped in around £1000, thanks! i've just spent it on a powerpack to help keep my toys charged up, and what i bought was this:-

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B098DPXQC8/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=88271247a90d768cfec200618c2580ef&hsa_cr_id=4367408770702&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=f42f0a79-6a67-4be2-972e-0570f4a333c1&pd_rd_w=9MBL9&pd_rd_wg=3XY57&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi4d_asin_0_title

thanks again to everyone who chipped in. 🙂 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

a while back the lovely @crazyfool1 decided to raise a bit of money to help me get to glasto after my illness, and you lovely lot chipped in around £1000, thanks! i've just spent it on a powerpack to help keep my toys charged up, and what i bought was this:-

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B098DPXQC8/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=88271247a90d768cfec200618c2580ef&hsa_cr_id=4367408770702&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=f42f0a79-6a67-4be2-972e-0570f4a333c1&pd_rd_w=9MBL9&pd_rd_wg=3XY57&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi4d_asin_0_title

Efests at its best 🙂 great effort from all who contributed 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

in less good new, the person who i'd rexcruited to help me with website content has just quit cos she doesn't have the time for it, in better news, an old friend is going to be helping me out.

56 minutes ago, Neil said:

in less good new, the person who i'd rexcruited to help me with website content has just quit cos she doesn't have the time for it, in better news, an old friend is going to be helping me out.

As one door closes... 😊

On 4/19/2022 at 1:06 PM, Neil said:

Glad to hear you found something useful to use it for Neil 🙂

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Glad to hear you found something useful to use it for Neil 🙂

i did thanks, which has rwminded me, i need to get the camper booked in for a service which that money will also help pay for, i've also bought the solar panel  to go with that powerpack and now run my office on solar, which is good, the saving might even cover the coswt of the kit, eventually.

On 5/5/2022 at 11:38 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just returned from a rather exciting Europa league semi final. I’m pleased! 

In the style of what @crazyfool1did for @Neilcan we all come together to get @Ayrshire Chris a return flight to Seville in mid May and a ticket to the Europa League final. Although with him being from Ayrshire I am not sure what is wrong with Kilmarnock or Ayr, or if cup finals and league titles are important Auchinleck Talbot.

Edited by Cherry Tree
  • Like 1