guypjfreak

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

You could not make it up 

3pm phone goes baby Eliza has chicken pocks.. The mum is due to drop ANY TIME NOW.. Worried.. Fucking nightmare.... I'm assured that it will not harm the baby as mum's had chicken pocks before so some immunity... But its still a bit of a nightmare old son.. 

Yep! Both my children have just had chicken pox, but we didn't have the added complexity of pregnancy! I hope everything goes well!

We have a lane next to the us and every now and then some scumbag uses it to empty out bags they have stolen.. Well I found one today and checked it out,,, found a number who i phoned.. Not his..so Dried out everything washed the chef clothing and dried it and found another number belonging to a bloke up the Rd... 

Popped up and turns out the his car had been turned over.. Luckily enough not alot had been stolen from both car or bag but his misses was furious lol 

Got a small op tomo to remove a dodgy lump.. Have to take my bands off.. Aggggg

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

We have a lane next to the us and every now and then some scumbag uses it to empty out bags they have stolen.. Well I found one today and checked it out,,, found a number who i phoned.. Not his..so Dried out everything washed the chef clothing and dried it and found another number belonging to a bloke up the Rd... 

Popped up and turns out the his car had been turned over.. Luckily enough not alot had been stolen from both car or bag but his misses was furious lol 

Got a small op tomo to remove a dodgy lump.. Have to take my bands off.. Aggggg

Good luck with the op, and wishing you a speedy recovery guy.

I once had my car broken into and they stole my Glastonbury walking boots - the bastards! However, they didn't just steal that and other items, they also stole a suited lock system that I had picked up only earlier that day. I'd had to have this suited lock system especially made up, because a staff member at one of the schemes that I covered, had lost a sub master key (which meant that any of the residents with such a key could get into another residents room). Now it took about 4 weeks to get these things made up. In the mean time every room in that building was vulnerable. Then the fucking locks got stolen, so I was back to square one. It was an expensive loss in more ways that just monetary cost. I was kicking my own arse around the place for ages afterwards.

• Upvote 1

Well that's a fucking day 

7.30 phone goes.. Off we go pick up baby Eliza and her mum and dad get to the hospital and TEN MINUTES later baby H Arrives.. Mum and baby girl doing well but have to stay in due to what happened with baby Eliza and so dad can clean house of any chicken pocks???. 

So we have baby Eliza asleep here.. My op went OK they got a large marble size lump outa my arm.. Its being sent off but its OK......... I hope.. 

O and ww3 started... Not bad for a Friday.

G

• Like 5

Well, firstly congratulations on the new baby @guypjfreak, I hope baby and Mum are doing well, and are home soon.

Good the op went well, and I hope the results go equally as well. 

Take care, and get some rest - you've another grandchild to dote on now! 

Edited by vintagelaureate

9 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Well, firstly congratulations on the new baby @guypjfreak, I hope baby and Mum are doing well, and are home soon.

Good the op went well, and I hope the results go equally as well. 

Take care, and get some rest - you've another grandchild to dote on now! 

I've worked it out I'll be 62 before my services will become less... Lololololololololokokokokokooookookokokookokkoklololololl... I'll try pm you tomorrow if I get time.. Lots of stuff not all good. These kids have given me grey hair lol.. 

Peace and tea old sons

24 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I've worked it out I'll be 62 before my services will become less... Lololololololololokokokokokooookookokokookokkoklololololl... I'll try pm you tomorrow if I get time.. Lots of stuff not all good. These kids have given me grey hair lol.. 

Peace and tea old sons

No worries... you know where I am. I can't remember what it was like to not have grey hair. 😥😂

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

7.30 phone goes.. Off we go pick up baby Eliza and her mum and dad get to the hospital and TEN MINUTES later baby H Arrives.. Mum and baby girl doing well but have to stay in due to what happened with baby Eliza and so dad can clean house of any chicken pocks???. 

So we have baby Eliza asleep here.. My op went OK they got a large marble size lump outa my arm.. Its being sent off but its OK......... I hope.. 

G

Congratulations! Sounds like you were nearly at the birth as well!! 
Hope your all doing okay!! 
Dont they say the Grandkids keep you young!!!!!

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

G

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

These kids have given me grey hair lol.. 

Peace and tea old sons

Congrats Grandad, glad they're all okay.

Wishing you luck with the test results, are the bands back on?

I'd be happy with hair of any colour 😂 

22 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Congratulations! Sounds like you were nearly at the birth as well!! 
Hope your all doing okay!! 
Dont they say the Grandkids keep you young!!!!!

Don't feel young.. Lol they didn't let mum and baby out till this evening so baby Eliza gets 2 sleepovers...... 

Keeps having these night terrors.. Scary it is.. Vintagelaureate old son you know anything about these.. 

Meds time so off to try and sleep.. Not lolol 

Get to see new old son girl tomo lol

13 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Congrats Grandad, glad they're all okay.

Wishing you luck with the test results, are the bands back on?

I'd be happy with hair of any colour 😂 

As it was on upper arm they didn't ask me to take them off but it was a good talking point whilst they used this burning cutting thing.. I was awake the whole time... Quite interesting really especially as I was a master butcher before I fell off the cliff lol 

Happy weekend all 

16459128212782081187540.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 10:07 PM, guypjfreak said:

G

Congratulations, let’s hope the wee one grows up in a world more peaceful and safe that what we are currently going through. 

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Congratulations , what a awesome trio of girls ( you know your out numbered now BTW ! )

I've got 4 girl grandchildren 

4 witches of granddad.... There that magical that they have turned my hair a different color they have fucked up my nervous system.... Even worse than it was... And they've somehow taken all my free time and even the little money I have.. 

And they have only just started lol 

20 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Have they replaced it with a dyed purple centipede guy?

Curios as to the Latin. May I ask what it translates as in English?

Happiness is only real when shared... 

Old son 

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

So very true.

Thanks for letting me know.

It's part of my religion old son.. 

Into the wild 

Watch,, read,, explore,, join the bus on fb

He's some pics all real photos.. 

They had to move the bus as too many people were making a pilgrimage to it.. And it was so far in that they needed rescuing.. 

The bus is now housed in a museum in fairbanks 

5f295cce8e318e49d0c0cb96dbee4c2f.jpg

d3d24dc726dc4ff7a9688dc69f149be7.jpg

9yJehIjvR7ULOLxeDJoth4kDDNe.jpg

1679091c5a880faf6fb5e6087eb1b2dc-5.jpg

9be866e573cbd779d7915cbf5f68b07f.jpg

images.png

d3d24dc726dc4ff7a9688dc69f149be7.jpg

into-the-wild-bus-removed-759.jpg

images (4).jpeg

images (5).jpeg

Bus_142_atrium-830x553.jpg