guypjfreak

9 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

Ive been watching the cyclocross from Holland/Belgium since New Year. Seen van Aert do a couple of those as well (normally behind Pidcock..) just waiting to see the man go on the track in a velodrome and then he can do it all!

Pidcock is a good bloke for a few of the classics this year... But yea VA cost me a lot of dollar last year.. Can't wait for the season to start old son.. 

• Like 1

Just now, gooner1990 said:

no more masks from next thursday!

Good news for some for sure ... not so much for some of the more vulnerable ... ill stick with mine for a while yet while rates are  high as it offers me some protection too ... ill be happy later in the year when I can ditch it too 🙂 

3 hours ago, MrHew said:

Got my clinic date for long covid clinic today. 16th Feb, so not long to wait now 🙂

I actually saw a fucking real life doctor today at my clinic.. 

First time in 2 years.. She was lovely.. Didn't fix my tinnitus but I do have appointments now.. Amazing stuff... Nearly like normal life lol 

• Like 1

stressed to fuck baby Eliza was rushed to hospital about 2 hours ago.she's had a seizure . She was here this morning with baby Evie playing now we're just waiting..... Fucking nightmare

More hopefully good news later

Laters 

5 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

stressed to fuck baby Eliza was rushed to hospital about 2 hours ago.she's had a seizure . She was here this morning with baby Evie playing now we're just waiting..... Fucking nightmare

More hopefully good news later

Laters 

Hope all is okay mate, you know where I am. 👍 Take care.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Hope all is okay mate, you know where I am. 👍 Take care.

Woke up in hospital and was like why am I here... That's what the video call was like this morning.. Bless her.. Fucking worry Init.. Hope it's a one off but having checks today old son. 

It's the timing we're on tender hooks as we're waiting for her sister to pop out in the next few weeks lol..... 

We're staying away from people cos if we get ill then they don't have anyone to help out... Basically we adopted our daughter in law when she was 16 as her mother kicked her out so we're her only family.. Long story.. 

Anyway all good news this morning and I hope you ALL have a great weekend 

feed-your-baby.jpg

271436405_10224778508362101_6003932175316543909_n.jpg

4 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Hope it's a one off but having checks today old son. 

Seizures can be caused by any number of things so could indeed just be a one off. Even if it does turn out to be an ongoing condition, they have a great understanding on how to treat them and prevent seizures from happening. Children can grow out of them as well as their brains develop.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Seizures can be caused by any number of things so could indeed just be a one off. Even if it does turn out to be an ongoing condition, they have a great understanding on how to treat them and prevent seizures from happening. Children can grow out of them as well as their brains develop.

Thanks for that.. 

There home and she's tired but still cheeky lol so Alls well again.. 

We have to go and be taught how to inject something or other if it happens again.. But let's hope not.. Thanks xx

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

We have to go and be taught how to inject something or other if it happens again.. But let's hope not.

At her age it will be hard for her to tell you if she feels a seizure coming on and taking pills will be difficult too. 

The main thing will be finding out what triggered the seizure and how to reduce the risk of it happening again. 

The medication I take for my epilepsy does come in liquid form too so that could be an option if it happens again and they want to control the seizures. 

I just take a couple of pills a day and carry on my life as normal without having to worry about seizures happening. 

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Thanks for that.. 

There home and she's tired but still cheeky lol so Alls well again.. 

We have to go and be taught how to inject something or other if it happens again.. But let's hope not.. Thanks xx

That's good news... you know the situation with my daughter. She used to have regular fits... multiple times a day which varied in length, but she has been on liquid Carbamazepine (Tegratol) for a few years now and it has really helped but she has a big dose for her age! 8.5ml twice a day - to go with everything else she is on! If you need anything you know where I am.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

That's good news... you know the situation with my daughter. She used to have regular fits... multiple times a day which varied in length, but she has been on liquid Carbamazepine (Tegratol) for a few years now and it has really helped but she has a big dose for her age! 8.5ml twice a day - to go with everything else she is on! If you need anything you know where I am.

Your a star old son 

Thanks 

Found these babies.. Once when you could just drive about on Monday 2002 the wife says and the second.. The yellow van 2009 when I smashed my ankle on Sunday night/morning.. 

That's my daughter.. She's 32 now she's also in the pic with yellow van.. 

Pic of our flag bottom.. Not my pic no idea date 

And my old son the tandoori monk hammered lol

Another beddie I had the blue one.. I also had a couple of white ones 

IMG_20191024_152119443.jpg

DSC05871.jpg

_107660148_mediaitem107660147.jpg

DSC05645.jpg

IMG_20191024_144623793.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Like 1