guypjfreak

57 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Glad to hear you're getting better...apologies for not knowing - what happened? COVID?

not covid - i've not actually said cos i don't want my medicals all over the 'net , but one of those big shit things, enough to have me in hospital for 19 weeks. it was shit being ill, but i got to find out how fantastic  many NHS staff are though

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

not covid - i've not actually said cos i don't want my medicals all over the 'net , but one of those big shit things, enough to have me in hospital for 19 weeks. it was shit being ill, but i got to find out how fantastic  many NHS staff are though

no problem glad to see you're on the mend. 🙂 

No good news but funeral sorted.. All be done by next weekend... No need to anything... But I will tell you if your the eldest and its going to be down to you it's a fucking nightmare... 

15 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

No good news but funeral sorted.. All be done by next weekend... No need to anything... But I will tell you if your the eldest and its going to be down to you it's a fucking nightmare... 

much love to you guy 👍

youre not wrong about it being a monumental pain in the arse having to organise funerals - my Mam has gone to a funeral director and pre-paid for a funeral voucher and chosen various things already herself, so when she steps upstairs (or downstairs, more likely) it'll be mostly done.

It sounds strange, but its a present from current her to future me! 

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good news?  Dunno about that but today I officially become a pensioner, but   In my mind I’m still 18 and it’s going to bloody well stay like that . 

A word to the wise to you all,   enjoy yourself, it’s later than you think😁

Happy birthday, Sir! It was mine yesterday, not quite pensioner status but it certainly feels like it this morning.

Have a great day, a wonderful milestone and plenty more ahead! 

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good news?  Dunno about that but today I officially become a pensioner, but   In my mind I’m still 18 and it’s going to bloody well stay like that . 

Happy Birthday, have a great day!

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

14 of the Best Quotes About Aging - Senior Planet

Well I’ve never ever been a perfect person.                                                       Well I havnt done  what mum and dad had dreamed                                             But on the day I die I’ll say at least I fucking tried.                                               That’s the only eulogy I need, That’s the only eulogy I need 

Frank Turner!                                                  

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

As I often tell myself Growing old is compulsury but growing up is optional.

• Upvote 1