guypjfreak

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Where did you manage to get the posters in that size? 

The only ones I could find are ridiculously oversized. 

They are A2 (or very close to). They are the ones on sale on the Glastonbury Festival website. It's every festival we have been to. 

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

nice one - i have a man cave with bare walls! 🙂

Where did you get the frames from?

I got them from a local shop but they are just A2 frames. The measurements are slightly different to A2 but only by a few mm so we tried these first before it got expensive. The Hope shines brightest in the dark poster did require a custom frame and that's going in my bathroom. I think there is at least 1 Glastonbury related item in every room in our house. 😄 

Just now, gigpusher said:

I got them from a local shop but they are just A2 frames. The measurements are slightly different to A2 but only by a few mm so we tried these first before it got expensive. The Hope shines brightest in the dark poster did require a custom frame and that's going in my bathroom. I think there is at least 1 Glastonbury related item in every room in our house. 😄 

thanks for the info - i wanted to have all the line up posters since i started going in 2004, but it appears they only have 2008 onwards on the website. might have to trawl ebay for the rest. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

the bad news is i've broken my glasses.

Oh nightmare!! Hope u can get them sorted soonish or at least still be able to see your presents & your xmas dinner!! 😄 

Hope you and the family are doing alright, nice one for getting the forums back. Merry Christmas Neil x

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

Oh nightmare!! Hope u can get them sorted soonish or at least still be able to see your presents & your xmas dinner!! 😄 

Hope you and the family are doing alright, nice one for getting the forums back. Merry Christmas Neil x

the wife fixed the glasses, greaat result.