guypjfreak

8 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Yes if you look at my clashfinder before Glastongury it looks impossible and that's because it is. I just tend to make sure that I have plans for if it's raining and I want to be indoors, if I'm tired and want to just sit in front of one stage for a run of acts, If I'm hungry what the best thing is near the best food. I usually have 2 or 3 must sees and roughly 150 like to sees that I can choose between. I have a lot of playlists etc in the run up to Glastonbury so even amongst the lower down acts I usually have tried to listen to a song or 2 and have an idea as to whether they will be for me or not. 

That’s exactly what we do, especially with acts on the smaller stages. Discovered some gems doing that, back in 16 found Aurora that way.  Rather than an actual running order reckon next year it’s a list of who we would like to see and make the decision on the day.   And yesterday, after mentioning it on here I foolishly promised Mrs C I would at last do the Latino lessons for a laugh. 245 days to backtrack on this 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s exactly what we do, especially with acts on the smaller stages. Discovered some gems doing that, back in 16 found Aurora that way.  Rather than an actual running order reckon next year it’s a list of who we would like to see and make the decision on the day.   And yesterday, after mentioning it on here I foolishly promised Mrs C I would at last do the Latino lessons for a laugh. 245 days to backtrack on this 

Can I come and watch ? I’ll put it on the clashed feet finder ? I’ve actually been tempted by learning to dance before … it’s never gone anywhere though 🙂 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

There are certain things I say I will always do and never seem to get around to it so you could just make that one of those things. 

• Upvote 1

1st draft of the 2022 old son calendar is done... Having to work at nights due to the grandchildren.. 

Had tears today.. Baby Eliza who watches her cousin baby Evie none stop wanted to sleep on the sofa together and as there wasn't room we had tears... Very very hard day today.. 

On the bright side we are getting sounds out of baby Eliza.. Nothing like her cousin but its there 5and she's having gromits in in a couple of days weeks.. That might help 

Baby Evie is our ferrel child but she's so soft with her cousin... This was selfie time and painting time.. 

IMG_20211019_132858.jpg

IMG_20211021_110758094.jpg

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

1st draft of the 2022 old son calendar is done... Having to work at nights due to the grandchildren.. 

Had tears today.. Baby Eliza who watches her cousin baby Evie none stop wanted to sleep on the sofa together and as there wasn't room we had tears... Very very hard day today.. 

On the bright side we are getting sounds out of baby Eliza.. Nothing like her cousin but its there 5and she's having gromits in in a couple of days weeks.. That might help 

Baby Evie is our ferrel child but she's so soft with her cousin... This was selfie time and painting time.. 

IMG_20211019_132858.jpg

IMG_20211021_110758094.jpg

That looks just like the happiness, chaos mess confusion laughter that we have when the grandkids descend. But it doesn’t take long to clear up and the silence returns. Wouldn’t have it any other way, even if the older one can now operate Alexa. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

That looks just like the happiness, chaos mess confusion laughter that we have when the grandkids descend. But it doesn’t take long to clear up and the silence returns. Wouldn’t have it any other way, even if the older one can now operate Alexa. 

init..lady ruby teaches me

Not sure where this goes, if anywhere, but it’s another step on the way to next years festival, and thus good news - applications for traders now open:

https://glastonbury.nub.news/n/applications-to-trade-at-glastonbury-festival-2022-now-open---here-is-everything-you-need-to-know

@crazyfool1 - you could open a cheese sandwich stall. Gets you into the festival and helps reduce your cheese stockpile at the same time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 10/25/2021 at 10:44 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

What is it? I can't read what it says beneath the words 'Endorse it' in the circle ie. abbove the No 10.

Also, what have I told you before about wearing ladies footwear!?

Bloody hell 

Soz old son I did write a reply but tried to find a picture and forgot all about it. 

This was from our.... Bmth... Local festival.. Run by friends and had some great bands.... It had a great ladies day which was funny as... 

Here's my wagon in 2010..11..same flag still goes up now.. And some strange bloke in drag being collered by his normal bruv 

DSC09061.jpg

DSC09042~2.jpg

13 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Bloody hell 

Soz old son I did write a reply but tried to find a picture and forgot all about it. 

This was from our.... Bmth... Local festival.. Run by friends and had some great bands.... It had a great ladies day which was funny as... 

Here's my wagon in 2010..11..same flag still goes up now.. And some strange bloke in drag being collered by his normal bruv 

DSC09061.jpg

DSC09042~2.jpg

Hello guy,

I had to look up the top flag, as it wasn't familiar to me.

Vis a vis the lower photo, have you tried sending the photo to this crowd?

https://www.elitemodel.co.uk/en/web.app

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Bloody hell 

DSC09061.jpg

DSC09042~2.jpg

Is that in a wheat field

On 10/27/2021 at 9:34 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

I had to look up the top flag, as it wasn't familiar to me.

Vis a vis the lower photo, have you tried sending the photo to this crowd?

https://www.elitemodel.co.uk/en/web.app

Lololol I'm better than them.. They couldn't afford me lol

On 10/27/2021 at 10:31 PM, fred quimby said:

Is that in a wheat field

Yea it was a hot one old son 

That's just the car park. The festival itself was on nice green pasters 

Endorset in Dorset old son 

Edited by guypjfreak