guypjfreak

23 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Do you know that, on average, you are never more than 6 feet away from a fire juggler at any point during a festival?

That's very strange because on average, a fire juggler is never more than 6 feet away from a festival goer at any point during a festival?
Festivals are very dangerous places.

54 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I can distinctly see a fire juggler.

Do you know that, on average, you are never more than 6 feet away from a fire juggler at any point during a festival?

What do you mean 'That's bollocks'?

😄

Fair enough, I'm exaggerating - it looks like there's about 6 people there - including a fire juggler!

unexpectedly (its nhs supplieds, didn't know it was coming@)have had a new comfortable leg brace arrive, that should mean i get a bit of comfortable rest now and then . the stiff plastic brace i have is uncomfortable cos my muscles fight against it have also found a cheap power attachment for the wheelchair so i can be a bit more independent and get myself to the shops.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

unexpectedly (its nhs supplieds, didn't know it was coming@)have had a new comfortable leg brace arrive, that should mean i get a bit of comfortable rest now and then . the stiff plastic brace i have is uncomfortable cos my muscles fight against it have also found a cheap power attachment for the wheelchair so i can be a bit more independent and get myself to the shops.

That's great news. A bit less pain and a bit more independence. Fight the fight. All the best. 

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Great!! The chair sounds like it might be festival ready soon!!! Just in case you might need it as back up! 

Goods news is I'm back to work today for 2 whole days then I'm off to another festival 😁

The past 3 weeks have been somewhat tumultuous - hit a deer & wrote my car off at 4.30am on my way to work, 3 days later tested positive for the covids, laid up & quarantined for 10 days, during which I passed the vids onto my partner & I contracted an ear infection, still deaf in said ear, 1st day out of quarantine bought a new car!

So I'm planning on being right next to a speaker at all the stages at festival just so I can hear the gig 😅 can't wait to be in a field again, drinking espresso martinis for breakfast (I finally found some Khalua ones in cans 😉)

2 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

Goods news is I'm back to work today for 2 whole days then I'm off to another festival 😁

The past 3 weeks have been somewhat tumultuous - hit a deer & wrote my car off at 4.30am on my way to work, 3 days later tested positive for the covids, laid up & quarantined for 10 days, during which I passed the vids onto my partner & I contracted an ear infection, still deaf in said ear, 1st day out of quarantine bought a new car!

So I'm planning on being right next to a speaker at all the stages at festival just so I can hear the gig 😅 can't wait to be in a field again, drinking espresso martinis for breakfast (I finally found some Khalua ones in cans 😉)

Blimey that is a pants set of circumstances. Hope you ate the deer in some sort of ritual to the Gods

and what a great Breakfast to start the day with. I may just be looking into them

2 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Blimey that is a pants set of circumstances. Hope you ate the deer in some sort of ritual to the Gods

and what a great Breakfast to start the day with. I may just be looking into them

The deer was last seen hobbling about around the crash site.... I fear it may have died later 😕

The espresso martinis I bought from that expensive supermarket, you know the one!  They didn't have the Khalua one when I shopped for Latitude so I thought the Moth ones.... tiny, tiny cans £3.99 per can!  They were nice but not 4 quid nice!  The Khalua ones aŕe around £1.80 and double the size - will report back on taste😉

28 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

The deer was last seen hobbling about around the crash site.... I fear it may have died later 😕

Oh dear!

29 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

The espresso martinis I bought from that expensive supermarket, you know the one!   The Khalua ones aŕe around £1.80 and double the size - will report back on taste😉

Waitrose? I'm interested in trying Kahlúa out ever since the lady off this site from New Zealand mentioned it (apologies, as I can't recall her name on here).