guypjfreak

31 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'M A BIT WORRIED MY NEXT VISIT TO GLASSTO WILL BE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT, am currently in a wheel chair, and wouldn't get around on it, and the wife wouldn't push me around, so i'll be looking at electric scooters, when i have a few quid

Sorry to hear you're still a bit broken Neil.  Found the perfect thing for Glasto though.....

image.png.077400f583e8895fa82edaf59631840c.png

12 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Good news is i came out of hospital after a 5 day stay after major surgery looking forward to booking lots gigs and festivals now for next year! Bring it on!!!!

@guypjfreak loving the camping pictures!!!!

Go girl you'll be dancing like it's 1999 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

you can find sofas in the front garden of any house on any street in bristol, its a thing

When we lived in Kidderminster we came home once to find the folks next door had dragged their sofa into the front garden and were sat there watching Neighbours with the telly also outside on the coffee table.  Classy folks.

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

sorry to hear your still on the up hill trip from hospital buddy , i hope / think your home now so at least you have your good woman there 🙂

if your still in a chair next june , im sure there are plenty of us who would push you up hill if needed .

keep up with you recovery , see you in the hallowed fields 

i'm hoping i should be back on my feet long before june, but thanks for the offer of a push, might take you up on that  (particularly if muddy)

21 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i'm hoping i should be back on my feet long before june, but thanks for the offer of a push, might take you up on that  (particularly if muddy)

You will be if not we will have an efestivals relay you go between us all you will see all of the festival tht way!!! And you wont have to worry about getting drunk and losing your tent!!! 

28 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

You will be if not we will have an efestivals relay you go between us all you will see all of the festival tht way!!! And you wont have to worry about getting drunk and losing your tent!!! 

i WILL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING DRUNK AND LOSING MY MIND!if i have a sccooter i'll have to worry about flat batteries.

46 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i WILL HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING DRUNK AND LOSING MY MIND!if i have a sccooter i'll have to worry about flat batteries.

I've got an image of you wheel spinning your way up cardiac hill leaving mud splattered families crying whilst you have one hand on the steering wheel with the other holding a big joint.

How far from the truth will I be? 👀

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

I've got an image of you wheel spinning your way up cardiac hill leaving mud splattered families crying whilst you have one hand on the steering wheel with the other holding a big joint.

How far from the truth will I be? 👀

The mud bit will be entirely wrong in 2022. 

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I'M A BIT WORRIED MY NEXT VISIT TO GLASSTO WILL BE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT, am currently in a wheel chair, and wouldn't get around on it, and the wife wouldn't push me around, so i'll be looking at electric scooters, when i have a few quid

What sort of dosh you looking at spending, or is that how long is a piece of string, at this stage? Also, would it have a seat or two? Just gives me something to look up to see if what I have already sotted is something you'd be interested in.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrHew said:

@eFestivals I used to work in wheelchair provision (for kids, but there's some crossover to adults). This manual  wheelchair was always much recommended for festivals, hiking etc. 

https://trekinetic.com/

They may well be very good and come highly recommended, but they aint half expensive - from £4,195 for a manual one! 

@ Neil - you could go to China directly and buy a CE Approved model eg - this one for about £550. You could then buy some spare batteries at an agreed price before making the total purchase. Just a thought, as it would be good for other areas of your life too. Not sure if you'd have to pay tax on top if its for personal use / medically required.

60v 1000w Ce Approved Hot Sale 2 Seat Electric Tricycle For Elderly  Mobility Scooter - Buy Tricycle For Elderly,2 Seat Electric Tricyle,Mobility  Scooter Product on Alibaba.com

Easy Rider (1969) - IMDbEasy Rider (1969) - IMDb