guypjfreak

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Trip to the drove today 

received_180058300716395.jpeg

received_218901650012334.jpeg

'the drove' - what is that? I'm a little bit stoned guy, so the answer may seem bloody obvious to you, but I don't know where I'm at with the written and visual data that you have provided. 

I don't suppose you'd be willing to 'elaborate' on your last post to such an extent that I would understand?

Oh, I see, you would 'rather not'! Yes, I can very much see the sense in that!

All the best at this moment - and all the other moments too.

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

'the drove' - what is that? I'm a little bit stoned guy, so the answer may seem bloody obvious to you, but I don't know where I'm at with the written and visual data that you have provided. 

I don't suppose you'd be willing to 'elaborate' on your last post to such an extent that I would understand?

Oh, I see, you would 'rather not'! Yes, I can very much see the sense in that!

All the best at this moment - and all the other moments too.

Shut it of course I'll elaborate.. 

The drove is a very old track that people can and do go to too park up for the night or a week or 4... Its been used by travellers and campers for years but don't bother to go weekends as it can be busy.. 

https://www.searchforsites.co.uk/markerMobile.php?id=26904

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Shut it of course I'll elaborate.. 

The drove is a very old track that people can and do go to too park up for the night or a week or 4... Its been used by travellers and campers for years but don't bother to go weekends as it can be busy.. 

https://www.searchforsites.co.uk/markerMobile.php?id=26904

Cheers guy,

That's an interesting website. I shall make a note of its existence for future forays.

Ta very much!

Good news for us is on Saturday we are flying to Jersey for a holiday! This Holiday has rolled over 5 times since the start of the pandemic, double vaccinated and there’s no problem getting on the island. Strange feeling packing a suitcase , arranging car hire etc.  And the added bonus that a week after return it’s off to Worthy Pastures, the photos on here look terrific. 

I’m off to a photo shoot in a bit … one person will get selected to go on an album cover …. The rest will go on the promo posters for the tour 🙂 … u never know … I’ve forgotten the album title but it is something to do with have a broad spectrum of ages and ethnicity’s …. Hopefully they want a 45 year old white male for the staring role … I’ve no idea how they decide 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m off to a photo shoot in a bit … one person will get selected to go on an album cover …. The rest will go on the promo posters for the tour 🙂 … u never know … I’ve forgotten the album title but it is something to do with have a broad spectrum of ages and ethnicity’s …. Hopefully they want a 45 year old white male for the staring role … I’ve no idea how they decide 

Hope it is not a Tuba playing album cover

That I'm off to the Landed festival tomorrow is my good news. The last time I had a night away was early last September. So, to have a few nights away (until the Monday) in a beautiful country setting is just the ticket. Oh, and I've got our campervan off a SORN and up and running again, which will result in a few more snatched moments away from the 'norm' in the near future.

Had a few days in the Lake District (thanks to the person who recommended the Dome House on here - stunning place) for a babymoon and it was beautiful. So nice to get away and have a few days’ peace - first proper break since the pandemic started so it was much needed.

Would recommend everyone gets away if they can now!

9 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Had a few days in the Lake District (thanks to the person who recommended the Dome House on here - stunning place) for a babymoon and it was beautiful. So nice to get away and have a few days’ peace - first proper break since the pandemic started so it was much needed.

Would recommend everyone gets away if they can now!

Ah, hope they looked after you! Love it up there 🙂

Woken up to the news that Bob Odenkirk is going to be okay is great enough 

but also

Tomorrow I'm going to Center Parcs with my partner, Mum, Dad, brother, sister in law and nephew 🥰 for a whole week! This is the week away together we've been trying to have since March last year and it's finally here!! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Today's the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic!

By which I mean we're off to a festival later. Not only that but I have just managed to get the road tax sorted on our campervan, without the reminder letter or the V5 document. Initially when I rang up the DVLA about 10 minutes ago (and got near enough straight through) they told me that they couldn't help. I do have the VC5 document but it's located in a currently impenetrable garage. anyway, they sorted it and I can now legally drive the campervan again. It's probably been 2 years since we were last away in 'her', and we are bursting at the seems to 'live' in her again. God but I need this break.

• Like 1

Well, it was good news. Unfortunately the efests system has just informed me that I am now ranked as a 'collaborator'. And there's me thinking that I wouldn't buckle under torture and the 'system' just by-passes that and puts the word out that I am the sort of person who is in cahoots with Nazi's and other shitty people.