guypjfreak

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

we need a special upvote for the Jab ... maybe a needle symbol we can display on  our avatars 🙂 

Good idea, though a hypo needle symbol might lead to some misunderstandings by some😁.  It’s great to see so many getting fully vaccinated . Hopefully a decent summer ahead for us all.  

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

31 minutes ago, jparx said:

FINALLY booked in the for the vaccine! Seems like we’ve been waiting for years to get this. Feels like a massive step forward to be jabbing the youngest group now.

We get it, you're still young. Sheesh.

Get everyone in this country done...... All those that want it....... And start on the little ones then whak it out to the other countries... Its amazing how fast the science has reacted to this... We're living in amazing times..... 

Today could be a happy day 

30 minutes ago, jparx said:

I’m 30 in a few months and just peeved I’ve only just missed the boat on the previous age group 😂 

Should be given to all that want it... I'm sure you'll get an invite soon 

7 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Mrs oneeye and myself now signed up members of the double jab club. Oh and I had a balloon outside my loft office window this morning, which was nice.

20210608_074100.thumb.jpg.c29c5d49be8e12094e1a482febeee78a.jpgIMG-20210608-WA0004.thumb.jpg.393558d3dbd66feebf6503c2742d083d.jpg

Lovely pics.  I remember driving down towards Bristol just after dawn on a lovely sunny summers morning and we were greeted with the sight of loads of hot air balloons rising up above the horizon.  Magical .  

20 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Lovely pics.  I remember driving down towards Bristol just after dawn on a lovely sunny summers morning and we were greeted with the sight of loads of hot air balloons rising up above the horizon.  Magical .  

Bristol balloon fiesta maybe ? they also do a night glow set to music 🙂 

12 hours ago, oneeye said:

Mrs oneeye and myself now signed up members of the double jab club. Oh and I had a balloon outside my loft office window this morning, which was nice.

20210608_074100.thumb.jpg.c29c5d49be8e12094e1a482febeee78a.jpgIMG-20210608-WA0004.thumb.jpg.393558d3dbd66feebf6503c2742d083d.jpg

Lovely photos.

I seem to recall being in Bath once and there were loads up in the sky on a beautiful cloudless summers evening. I'm not certain, but I also seem to recall that I may have been taking an odd route back from Glastonbury. I've only ever been to Bath properly once before, and that wasn't the same time. So, as there's no other reason for me to be in that neck of the woods, I'd say that I am right on the Glastonbury thing. Although I wouldn't want to bet on it. Why am I writing this, I wonder?

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Bristol balloon fiesta maybe ? they also do a night glow set to music 🙂 

We have a balloon fiesta (weather permitting) at Cheltenham racecourse in a couple of weeks time. I'm quite looking forward to it as I have a perfect view from my balcony.

I like an artist called Kaws and he had this beauty floating round the UK last month... think it's doing a bit of a world tour while no one else can.

Screenshot_20210609-162930_Instagram.jpg

Edit. Not my picture, taken from his Instagram.

Edited by SheffJeff
Clarity