guypjfreak

On 4/26/2021 at 11:38 AM, DirtyLurker said:

I painted this at the weekend 😁

Absolutely not an ad, I might in fact keep it for myself!

Wanted to share with you dudes (gender non specific dudes!) because you all love Glastonbury too😉

I'm ridiculously pleased with it, I only started painting last March as a way to deal with the ever impending doom.

I should be back working as a chef early May so that's the good news🥳 

It's acrylic paint on 50cmx76cm canvas panel, the biggest Glastonbury painting I've done.

IMG_20210425_175535_837.jpg

Phenomenal!

A very nice glastonbury festival going brought this block canvas.. Sent me this pic.. Looks great imo.. 

I'm also in an online gallery called.... the image gallery.... 

Sorry if I've said that before but please look it up there's some awesome artist on there much much better than me.. But it would be great to see it all work out for the gentleman who is running it.. 

He's a little pic of our last weekend.. The flag pole that I've had for over 15 years has broke and gone away.. Lol.. Abit of levellers.. 

Last but not least baby Eliza giving a wave.. 

received_2112363862239825.jpeg

IMG_20210424_190632832.jpg

178539993_874638639751860_5442472327110649099_n.jpg

IMG_20210418_134730476.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2021 at 7:16 PM, eFestivals said:

Am settling but today has been hell feelingverysick all day I'm blaming the covid jab I had yesterday. Will hopefully feel better tomorrow. I hate feeling this rubbish. 

You any better old son 

34 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Top old son 

Bastards have downgraded my pain relief today which is a bit like saying we want him to suffer pain. I wish the person who made that decision had the bottle to tell me that face to face to ask them why they think I should have pain that can be easily relieved. And whether I can have the opportunity to cause them pain to make it even.

Edited by eFestivals

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Bastards have downgraded my pain relief today which is a bit like saying we want him to suffer pain. I wish the person who made that decision had the bottle to tell me that face to face to ask them why they think I should have pain that can be easily relieved. And whether I can have the opportunity to cause them pain to make it even.

Silly question but lets think of nice things to try to ease the pain, how was your wife visit yesterday ? Could she stay for long or is it one of those wards that says 'an hour and p1ss off' ..... ask for more painkillers , noone should have to suffer pain when there is relief available (unless the side effects of long term pain relief are unjustifiable of course) 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Silly question but lets think of nice things to try to ease the pain, how was your wife visit yesterday ? Could she stay for long or is it one of those wards that says 'an hour and p1ss off' ..... ask for more painkillers , noone should have to suffer pain when there is relief available (unless the side effects of long term pain relief are unjustifiable of course) 

Thanks the visit was great two hours. And unlike the other times I've got to see her while in hospital there wasn't hospital staff hovering nearby telling us to keep two meters apart and no hugging and no kissing hugs and kisses were lovely she'll be back tomorrow for another visit its great that visiting is about normal now she has to have a covid test each time before she's allowed to see me there's no covid here and they want to keep it that way. 

Edited by eFestivals

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks the visit was great two hours. And unlike the other times I've got to see her while in hospital there wasn't hospital staff hovering nearby telling us to keep two meters apart and no hugging and no kissing hugs and kisses were lovely she'll be back tomorrow for another visit its great that visiting is about normal now she has to have a covid test each time before she's allowed to see me there's no covid here and they want to keep it that way. 

Brilliant , and visiting seriously lifts the spirits and gives you, and your wife something to look forward to.  Covid tests a necessary evil for visiting, the last thing the hospital will want is an outbreak, so better be safe than sorry.

Hopefully your wife maybe able to bring some nice food too, to ease the boredom/ tantalise the tastebuds to limit hospital food. Is she far away from the hospital to travel to see you ?

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Brilliant , and visiting seriously lifts the spirits and gives you, and your wife something to look forward to.  Covid tests a necessary evil for visiting, the last thing the hospital will want is an outbreak, so better be safe than sorry.

Hopefully your wife maybe able to bring some nice food too, to ease the boredom/ tantalise the tastebuds to limit hospital food. Is she far away from the hospital to travel to see you ?

I've asked her to bring me the Mcdonald s I've been craving but she won't do it. I've moved closer to home here she was making regular trips to the last place bringing me fresh clothes and anything else I wanted or needed.... She won't allow my fag craving to be satisfied so she should fulfil my McDonald's craving instead is what I tell her it's not working tho. 

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've asked her to bring me the Mcdonald s I've been craving but she won't do it. I've moved closer to home here she was making regular trips to the last place bringing me fresh clothes and anything else I wanted or needed.... She won't allow my fag craving to be satisfied so she should fulfil my McDonald's craving instead is what I tell her it's not working tho. 

Sounds an entirely reasonable request!

Glad things are picking up for you

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

On the face of it a small McDonalds seems a reasonable request but I am guessing she is looking after your health , and caring is good 🙂  Do Uber deliver to the hospital 🤪

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Remember listening to the wife will always be good for your health 😉

wishing you a speedy return to normality 

but listen to her

Edited by deebeedoobee
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

On the face of it a small McDonalds seems a reasonable request but I am guessing she is looking after your health , and caring is good 🙂  Do Uber deliver to the hospital 🤪

Could probably get delivered to here here but I've been resisting that cos once I I've done it it'll become too tempting to do it regularly