guypjfreak

7 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Yeah all part of the same thing my ribs are almost fine now but I'm not going into details don't want my medical ills all over the Internet you can be sure that eight weeks in hospitalz(so far) is some serious  “life changing shit. Thanks to the NHS I'm looking at a full recovery. 

Full recovery is a great thing to hear, add in the transfer news and it gets even better.  So happy things look to be going in the right direction Neil.

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Good news Met the new addition to my family today ... bad news I might need some new laces 🙂 

IMG_0143.MOVUnavailable

ECD81E05-E276-4046-9068-DCC2D28B4B45.jpeg

Oh my god 😭 so beautiful! I'm just making a series of incomprehensible noises (what always happens when I am confronted with dogs of any age/size/breed).

What a wonderful addition to the family 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Oh my god 😭 so beautiful! I'm just making a series of incomprehensible noises (what always happens when I am confronted with dogs of any age/size/breed).

What a wonderful addition to the family 🙂

should keep my parents out of trouble 🙂 

28 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Good news Met the new addition to my family today ... bad news I might need some new laces 🙂 

IMG_0143.MOVUnavailable

Ace. Just been out for my lunchtime walk & a car drove past with the window down & a spaniel with its head out the window, ears and tongue flapping in the breeze. Is there another sight in the world more guaranteed to put a smile on your face than a dog with its head out the window of a moving car? 🙂

2 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Ace. Just been out for my lunchtime walk & a car drove past with the window down & a spaniel with its head out the window, ears and tongue flapping in the breeze. Is there another sight in the world more guaranteed to put a smile on your face than a dog with its head out the window of a moving car? 🙂

ah yep ... grew up with spaniels 🙂 its a lovely sight 🙂 ..... longer term I will probably get one 🙂 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

IMG_0143.MOVUnavailable

I saved a springer spaniels life once. It's a long story, but the dog was so mad that nobody could handle it and it looked like it was going to be put down. Even though I never wanted a dog, I said that I'd have it and look after it. I just couldn't face the thought of it being put down. Anyway, there's no doubt about it, that dog was as mad as a box of frogs - on speed! Mind you, the same could be said about me, I guess! Anyway, I loved that dog. That is all.

Some of the my art work has now released on this great on line gallery.. Its been quite a long journey and I have more to be added but I'm made up for to be part of this great group of talented people.. 

https://www.theimagegallery.org.uk/collection/originalmedium/acrylic-paint-on-various/

11 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Some of the my art work has now released on this great on line gallery.. Its been quite a long journey and I have more to be added but I'm made up for to be part of this great group of talented people.. 

https://www.theimagegallery.org.uk/collection/originalmedium/acrylic-paint-on-various/

Im lucky enough to have two of these prints on my wall! They are great pic posted on glastonbury themed gifts thread!!! 
well done Guy! 👍🏻

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Will also give individual staff members my thanks cos the care here has been fantastic which makes a big difference 

Getting thanks from patients will be appreciated and probably helps staff to drive on in difficult circumstances. I had an operation once which was meant to last 45 mins to an hour. The surgeon went in, discovered a load more shit going on, sorted it all, and finally finished surgery 7 hours later. So, he stood there for 7 whole hours saving my life. After such intrusive surgery I was well out of it for a long period of time. As a result I wasn't able to thank that man for saving my life. That irks me that does.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Got to sit around till about two o'clock waiting for the transfer with only breakfast and a covid jsab to pass the time. 

Hurray for getting your jab tho 😄 and a transfer!! That's excellent news, I'm very happy for you!! Hope you get a nice breakfast too 🙂 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Hurray for getting your jab tho 😄 and a transfer!! That's excellent news, I'm very happy for you!! Hope you get a nice breakfast too 🙂 

Not getting the Pfizer now they can't hive what they don't lhave will get AZ instead doc told me the chance iof a clot from covid is nowckonedto be one on foutrty the jabs are safer.