guypjfreak

Well we got back from the pub that took 4 hours to find and one hour to get back to the van to find we had been MUGGED 

By pony's..... They seemed to have taken a licking to any thing with chocolate on lol.. Amazing tho. They didn't really make a mess obviously carrer crims lol 

I should find out tomorrow when I'm being transferred to the rehab unit wich is the next step before I get to go home feels like I've been in hospital far too long for most of the year so far. I'm really happy that the funding issuessppear tohave been sorted and my recovery is able to take a step forwards. 

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I should find out tomorrow when I'm being transferred to the rehab unit wich is the next step before I get to go home feels like I've been in hospital far too long for most of the year so far. I'm really happy that the funding issuessppear tohave been sorted and my recovery is able to take a step forwards. 

Great News! Hopefully the rehab unit will have less visiting restrictions and you can see your family!! 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I m currently of the belief that visits are allowed where I'm going so visits from my wife sat in the sunshine are what I'm looking forwards to. 

Shame can't up vote you old son.. Wishing you a speedy recovery.. 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I won't be sorry to leave where I am the nursing staff at South Bristol hospital have turned hospital hell into something I have managed to tolerate. Such special caring people I can't thank them enough. 

From what I remember you fell and broke some ribs. Is the hospital stay still connected to that? You can tell me to fuck off and mind my own business if you wish. just concerned is all. 

1 hour ago, OG said:

From what I remember you fell and broke some ribs. Is the hospital stay still connected to that? You can tell me to fuck off and mind my own business if you wish. just concerned is all. 

Yeah all part of the same thing my ribs are almost fine now but I'm not going into details don't want my medical ills all over the Internet you can be sure that eight weeks in hospitalz(so far) is some serious  “life changing shit. Thanks to the NHS I'm looking at a full recovery. 

Edited by eFestivals

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Yeah all part of the same thing my ribs are almost fine now but I'm not going into details don't want my medical ills all over the Internet you can be sure that eight weeks in hospitalz(so far) is some serious  “life changing shit. Thanks to the NHS I'm looking at a full recovery. 

Glad you're on the mend mate.

Are you an Aldershot fan per chance?

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I’m glad you are looking at a full recovery!

51 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I’ll have my fingers crossed you get some good news on that mate. 

This place has gone to shit since a private operator took it over a few weeks ago. The words piss up and brewery are going round my head at the moment. Apparently somone from here needs to call there to arrange the transfer which sounds like it's already all agreed and set up to happen. So hopefully I'll be moving on tomorrow. This place won't be keen for me to move cos it'll be another empty bed here they wiont be gwetting paid for.