guypjfreak

48 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

😍 she's back! Hope she takes good care of them eggs so we can see her little babies!

I found it, it looks great!! Very impressive 👏😊

Oh how lovely 😍

Last year the cygnets, when old enough,  were taken away by the RSPB to a nearby wetland bird sanctuary . They had become a bit of a tourist attraction and there was a real danger that dogs off the leash might go for them.  

No good news today.. 

What I will say is if you have grandchildren unlike your own kids... Which of course you worry about... You don't stop worrying about grandchildren... Baby Eliza was in hospital for eye test today and although she can see one eye is not working right... Bless her..

I did see Rosie Jones on the one show today which does go to show just how amazing things can be.. 

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

No good news today.. 

What I will say is if you have grandchildren unlike your own kids... Which of course you worry about... You don't stop worrying about grandchildren... Baby Eliza was in hospital for eye test today and although she can see one eye is not working right... Bless her..

I did see Rosie Jones on the one show today which does go to show just how amazing things can be.. 

Got to agree with that. We cherish our 4 grandkids as much as we did our own even if it does mean the return, after over 30 years, of grubby fingermarks everywhere, coco pops back on the menu and toys everywhere! We do miss the two who emigrated to NZ.  Grandkids  are so precious but so fragile as well. Best wishes to you. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Got to agree with that. We cherish our 4 grandkids as much as we did our own even if it does mean the return, after over 30 years, of grubby fingermarks everywhere, coco pops back on the menu and toys everywhere! We do miss the two who emigrated to NZ.  Grandkids  are so precious but so fragile as well. Best wishes to you. 

Init old son.. Just having a moment there... Funny tho our house looks like a mix between hobby craft,, go outdoors and every toy shop in the world and both kids are like you should sort it out... THEN this morning 8am phone goes.. Mum dad can you have the kids.. No we've hospital appointments ahh do you have any of those petrol cans with petrol... 

Honestly.. We have only lived with this house sorted out for 4 of the 30 years we've been here.. And that was when they left home and then they had kids lolol 

Kids ah lololol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands
If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/apr/07/online-gambler-wins-court-case-to-claim-17m-prize-after-betfred-refused-to-pay

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/apr/07/online-gambler-wins-court-case-to-claim-17m-prize-after-betfred-refused-to-pay

I'll be singing that tomo lol.. Good on the gambler.. 

Am just off downstairs and outside for the special privilege of being allowed a visit in hospital from my wife first time in about 3 months I'll have seen her  I'm a bit overexcited it's a treat to meet in person after so long when I move to another hospital in about a week she'll be allowed to visit because they have different visiting rules.

Just now, eFestivals said:

Am just off downstairs and outside for the special privilege of being allowed a visit in hospital from my wife first time in about 3 months I'll have seen her  I'm a bit overexcited it's a treat to meet in person after so long when I move to another hospital in about a week she'll be allowed to visit because they have different visiting rules.

Great news.

I hope everything is going well with the recovery.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

That's cracking news Neil, happy(er) days 🙂

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Marvellous scenes 👍😎