guypjfreak

24 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

It's bank holiday eve! Crack open the beers everyone! 🙂

I've just been to our local Aldi, and there's no 75cl or 1L bottles of their normal green bottled gin left on the shelves. Looks like everybody around here is kicking it off tonight. Very depleted stocks of their little cans which are like Fever Tree, but far, far cheaper. I did get enough of them though to see us through till Saturday. However, I had to buy 2 of their bottles which are obviously an assault on the Hendricks market. 

So, to conclude - I've got lovely gin, tonic, speed and smoke.

I'm just about to 'go off on one'. I've been pious all week. now's the time to put the foot down.

Happy Easter everybody.

14 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've just been to our local Aldi, and there's no 75cl or 1L bottles of their normal green bottled gin left on the shelves. Looks like everybody around here is kicking it off tonight. Very depleted stocks of their little cans which are like Fever Tree, but far, far cheaper. I did get enough of them though to see us through till Saturday. However, I had to buy 2 of their bottles which are obviously an assault on the Hendricks market. 

So, to conclude - I've got lovely gin, tonic, speed and smoke.

I'm just about to 'go off on one'. I've been pious all week. now's the time to put the foot down.

Happy Easter everybody.

So far I've had beer, G&T, Kraken rum & I've got some Bushmills whiskey to end the night. Fucking come on!!!! 

• Upvote 1

Had check up at eye clinic today after experiencing black floaters in my right eye - good news is it is just old age and not a retinal tear. Spent rest of evening with wide black pupils looking like I was high and all the lights very sparkly 😃

On 4/3/2021 at 12:42 AM, John the Moth said:

Mrs Moth giving it some ‘ommer at the Jazz Fest. She’s got 4 sets over the weekend. Outdoor seating at the bars are packed out behind me.

7DEA0B1C-A373-4C91-B1B6-69BC058D49E5.jpeg

Looks lovely, my daughter and family just posted some lovely photos from Mangawhai , beautiful with everything looking so normal.  I am so jealous. 

I have a piece of my art in an online exhibition. I'm No. 107. Good luck finding it though, as I can't seem to be able to get to No. 107. However, I have had an e for breakfast, so maybe that's limiting my abilities somewhat.

The piece is entitled Clíodhna.

This is the 'blurb' that goes with the piece;

The Godhead floats in a sea of plastic detritus discarded by time.

The Godhead floats in a sea of plastic detritus, discarded by time.

She knows that she will see her disciples again - when the time is right.

At that point, she will 'set sail'.

But for now, she floats.

Attachments area

IMG_0025.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have a piece of my art in an online exhibition. I'm No. 107. Good luck finding it though, as I can't seem to be able to get to No. 107. However, I have had an e for breakfast, so maybe that's limiting my abilities somewhat.

But for now, she floats.

Attachments area

IMG_0025.JPG

Is this it? Slide 3.

Screenshot_20210404-195423.png

21 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

A few of you might remember my swan photos last year. Well they are back and built a nest about 2m from a busy shore footpath! 2 eggs already

B1FFD393-EFC8-4828-930F-7F5BC9A574EC.thumb.jpeg.a5cff128f3f038b19365789517f722f9.jpeg

😍 she's back! Hope she takes good care of them eggs so we can see her little babies!

21 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

But for now, she floats.

Attachments area

IMG_0025.JPG

I found it, it looks great!! Very impressive 👏😊

20 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Seal just chillin this morning, Teignmouth shoreline 😎

IMG-20210405-WA0002.thumb.jpg.f26e8dfc99f1cc8b89148fb9541a1f90.jpgIMG-20210405-WA0001.thumb.jpg.5390a763863bd6c1bead396b36729ae1.jpg

Oh how lovely 😍