guypjfreak

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Bollox, I was in Arrowtown in Jan and we didn't go! I've never tried a hangi though I want to. The only person with a good thing to say about them is my father-in-law - and even then he told me that it tastes 'earthy'!

Helped out with my friend a few times when she was running an event. The meat was just incredible. Just fell apart. Less keen on the veg. That also fell apart but not such a fan of that. Prefer my veg a bit more al dente. 

Never thought any of it tasted earthy, even though it was covered in earth

Well Alexa gets a ten from me today!! Asked her to come up with a playlist based on my music!!! And she did!! 🌟Spent the afternoon singing my heart out and having a dance round the living room on the odd occasion!! I could have been in a field nr Pilton!!! 🤣 

i will apologise to the neighbours tomorrow!!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Great news to hear so many people being Jabbed!!! End of March people will be getting their second jab!!! 👍🏻

my youngest (nurse) gets her 2nd on 18th March..

my 2nd is booked for late May (on my wedding anniversary..!)

• Like 1

Went on my calendar over the weekend and edited all my moved gigs. Felt quite nice to be making actual plans!

Also booked a couple of holidays: Cotswolds for the first weekend we are allowed; my mate's eco barn in Norfolk for the Glasto weekend so we can watch all the coverage; and a week in Cornwall asandwiched between a festival in Somerset then staying with friends in Glastonbury on the way back.

My birthday is at the end of May, so the dream would be to go to Valencia for that, but seems like there are too many variables to book abroad right now!

Quite fancy the Edinburgh Festival again if it happens.

24 minutes ago, Quark said:

Near as dammit re-created my favourite Glastonbury meal for lunch today. Never going to be 100% spot on, but close enough to put me right back in the fields for a moment 

well we need to know what it is sir! 🙂 

coming in here with half a tale 🙄😂

Edited by Wellyboot

Just now, Wellyboot said:

well we need to know what it is sir! 🙂 

Should have got a pic but I got straight into devouring it. 

The falafel from the Goodness Gracious stand, there's a couple of them knocking about but usually end up at the one in West Holts. The falafel and houmous is pretty standard, but it's the salad filling in the pita that makes it.  Loads of ingredients, lots of grated veg, sultanas, seeds, all sorts. 

So good 😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Quark said:

The falafel from the Goodness Gracious stand, there's a couple of them knocking about but usually end up at the one in West Holts. The falafel and houmous is pretty standard, but it's the salad filling in the pita that makes it.  Loads of ingredients, lots of grated veg, sultanas, seeds, all sorts. 

So good 😛

Nice, my favourite glasto meal is a warm can of lager and a Nutri Grain bar

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Quark said:

So good 😛

That sounds amazing!!!! As if you didnt take a photo! Next time please! 😄 

And also, WELL DONE on fantastic cooking 🙂

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

That sounds amazing!!!! As if you didnt take a photo! Next time please! 😄 

And also, WELL DONE on fantastic cooking 🙂

I think we can hold the praise on fantastic cooking tbh.  I put some falafel in the oven and chopped up some salad 😄

But I'll take it anyway 🙂

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Tomorrow’s show is being renamed very good morning Britain 🙂 

He’s an arrogant loud bully of a man who sets the agenda for debate based on his own personal prejudices.  I fully expect him to try and join sky intent on destroying GMTV, taking viewers from them. That would just feed his over inflated ego.

as you can see I don’t like him!