guypjfreak

On 2/21/2021 at 8:32 PM, Spider43 said:

I got a Alce Harfield print from Killers 2019. Don’t care what everyone’s opinion of them headlining is, I had one of my best nights ever and it all started by them playing songs that make people smile.

image.jpg

I got this one I did of Adele.. I'm just a hobby artist but its been a godsend in this lockdown.. She's top I saw her at glasto but Struth her originals go for well lotssssss lol.. Fair play 

IMG_20210224_124304031.jpg

20 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That's good news Stave_1974. 

I'm taking my wife for her jab at 3pm today. She's been brought forward owing to an existing medical condition.

Thanks Yog.

Hope all goes well for your wifes jab today.

Have you had yours yet?

If not, it might be worth asking if there are any spares available when you get there. If there are spares available due to cancellations / no-shows, you could get one too. Worth a shot !

2 hours ago, Stave_1974 said:

Thanks Yog.

Hope all goes well for your wifes jab today.

Have you had yours yet?

If not, it might be worth asking if there are any spares available when you get there. If there are spares available due to cancellations / no-shows, you could get one too. Worth a shot !

Hello Stave,

My wife tried to 'squeeze me in' when she booked her appointment. It was at that point that the receptionist got terse. Understandably so, on reflection. She must have had 'that' to deal with all morning. The thing is, we weren't 'properly' trying to queue jump because (a) I just can't seem to gather up enough fuckness to give a fuck about it, one way or the other, (b) It was at this point 2 years ago that I was given 2 hours to live, and my wife is scared about my health in general.

Thank you for your input anyway.

You should post more often - if you actually feel that you want to, but somehow stop yourself from doing so. Otherwise, post as infrequent as you like. 

Best wishes.

Well that's my son jabbed.. Wife sat... I'm too ill obviously lol

So now we're getting ready to have the grandchildren everyday again...... Ummm I'm going to miss the quiet lolol 

Edited by guypjfreak

I sneaked a surf in today. I know I probably shouldn't have. Didn't encounter a soul except the three kids and the two porpoises who were in the water with me. Felt so good, sun out, warm even. Tidy waves, nature supreme, last look afterwards was form the neolithic hill fort at the top of the cliff. One of those special days.

I needed that. 

Imgp2431_cropped_portalised.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It could be the above, or it may be that you are perpendicular. 

Who could say? What's one persons straight and true is another's perpo!

I'll say no more.

Probably easier if we all just turned our heads sideways when viewing a @funkychick2007 photograph.