guypjfreak

You know something.. I've just had a chat with a bloke who I met YEARS AGO on here and at Glastonbury.. 

I've neglected to send him a message.. All this time 

And you know what.. Fuck even tho I missed him the last time HE walked up to my camp to see me it was fucking top of the fucking range and reminded me of what a top man he is.. Made my day.. Even if I'm always fucking late for our dates lol.. 

You knows who you are.... 

Always try to be nice 

80736143_10159047851169638_965223127304896512_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good news thread, ideal place to deliver  my 5000th post! It’s well seen what I’ve been doing since retiring last year. Thanks to  everyone on here for the laughs, information and banter. Here’s to the next 5000 😁

Congratulations .... it doesn’t take long untill the 10,000 :) 

• Upvote 1

It's taken ages to get back done but thanks to a few friends my hole in the roof is hopefully fixed.. It was a bit bigger than the even I thought so no wander I had water dripping through the hatch lol... So as in life we evolve so our homes evolve because life evolution baby.. 

Night all 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Everything ok Yog ? I think that might be the shortest post Ive ever seen you make on Efests ? I had to get my computer extra memory after one of your previous efforts :) 

That's very funny. Very funny indeed. The thing is that I relinquished control of this ship (me) a fair while ago now. I cannot and will not be held accountable for my own actions! It's a bit like this statement;

image.png

:)