guypjfreak

11 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

@eFestivals I don’t know if we are allowed to do this

can we start a suggested Glastonbury themed gift thread with links to small business etc!! Including Efests merch!! 

what a brilliant idea!!

I'm really struggling what to get for my dad this year, and a Glastonbury gift would be perfect! :) 

Not completely sure of the parameters on the Glastonbury themed gifts thread. Many 'small scale' suppliers show their wares on Etsy. Here's the link associated with the Glastonbury Festival;

https://www.etsy.com/market/glastonbury_festival?ref=pagination

@Neil - feel free to remove if this isn't what you expected to see.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not completely sure of the parameters on the Glastonbury themed gifts thread. Many 'small scale' suppliers show their wares on Etsy. Here's the link associated with the Glastonbury Festival;

https://www.etsy.com/market/glastonbury_festival?ref=pagination

@Neil - feel free to remove if this isn't what you expected to see.

Yea I've got some stuff on etsy.. And ebay.. 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

5B1A6FF5-29B5-49CB-B8E1-D99937F5F041.thumb.jpeg.0cdf8ef63608844a20305936da0efb5b.jpeg

I watch this program on trump last night... He's a fucking lunatic lol.... He's got his own lady who can talk to some bloke.. Or lady... Called GOD and they all touch old trump and ask this bloke to help him out and things... Bloody funny 

Disturbing but funny 

18 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I watch this program on trump last night... He's a fucking lunatic lol.... He's got his own lady who can talk to some bloke.. Or lady... Called GOD and they all touch old trump and ask this bloke to help him out and things... Bloody funny 

Disturbing but funny 

There really is only one response that I can think of to the above information that you have provided, guy, and that is this;

16 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

There really is only one response that I can think of to the above information that you have provided, guy, and that is this;

It was supposed to be a quote under the trump pumpkin head thing... Please at least you try to keep up with my madness lol 

35 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

It was supposed to be a quote under the trump pumpkin head thing... Please at least you try to keep up with my madness lol 

“I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.” ― Kahlil Gibran, The Madman.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, northernringo said:

After a fairly shit year I got engaged on Wednesday so I now have something good to look back on in 2020 :) 

Congrats old son.... Let's hope next year gets sorted 

I was just wondering looking at this year maybe a thread should be started for bad news lolol.. Only jesting there's enough on the bloody TV 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, northernringo said:

After a fairly shit year I got engaged on Wednesday so I now have something good to look back on in 2020 :) 

Congratulations northernringo,

Not only do you have something nice to look back for 2020, but you've also got the getting married bit to look forward to now as well. Result.

48 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Congratulations northernringo,

Not only do you have something nice to look back for 2020, but you've also got the getting married bit to look forward to now as well. Result.

Thanks :) Hopefully by the time we get married things will be back to 'normal' at least.

22 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

A wee break in the weather this morning so I took a walk into the hills using these steps, a bit slippy but gets me up on the high moors.   I call them the stairway to heaven and use them often.  You can see why the few steps up to Worthy View hold no fear for us! 

79408936-EF2E-49D0-8A5B-478E3A037E0B.thumb.jpeg.a8c52d1836640b00b09a789f007614f8.jpeg

Wow, you must be as fit as a fiddle. I'd need the services of a Mountain Rescue Team halfway up that!