guypjfreak

25 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Hello Wellyboot,

Thanks for the 'tag' - something that I have no knowledge about, other than it allowed me to see Arthur the Crow. 

I just needed to say two further things;

This. Just so as you know Arthur.

image.jpeg.3ce64729c253400155009689b72a5d74.jpeg

And this, because I want to know, Arthur;

Waking up to hear this as your alarm is one of the most frightening things you'll ever experience. Do it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

That’s pretty much what I do. Although in lockdown I did try cooking more and have some a curry (although I didn’t make the sauce).

That still counts as cooking a curry!! I always think I should try harder but then I get home from work and im tired and just can't be bothered 😁 too lazy!

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Wellyboot,

Thanks for the 'tag' - something that I have no knowledge about, other than it allowed me to see Arthur the Crow. 

I just needed to say two further things;

This. Just so as you know Arthur.

image.jpeg.3ce64729c253400155009689b72a5d74.jpeg

And this, because I want to know, Arthur;

Waking up to hear this as your alarm is one of the most frightening things you'll ever experience. Do it.

I'm in the Arthur fan club too!!! 

Everyone who's seen him is fascinatiated but nobody knows who he is! X

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

This made me laugh. For someone of such advanced years I’ve such a juvenile sense of humour. Must have been the career working with teenagers. 

03A90CB6-BD2C-4D83-9FA4-B3CA3BF6C780.jpeg.9496120adc096b82e1671b866915855d.jpeg

What do you get when the Queen of England farts?

A noble gas.

My apologies - i actually stumbled across that while looking for something else to do with the above altered photo, but can't seem to find it. Anyway, apparently there was a well landed elderly lady who held dinner parties where it was notorious for her farting and pretending it never happened. Anyway, she let rip one of such proportions at one dinner party, that she simply could not let it go unmentioned. So her response was to turn to the butler and say 'Stop that Jeeves' (or whatever name), and therefore putting the fart blame on to him. However, she didn't reckon on his response which was to say ' Certainly madam. Which way did it go'?

Maybe the above was a joke, or is a modern day myth. Not sure. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

What do you get when the Queen of England farts?

A noble gas.

My apologies - i actually stumbled across that while looking for something else to do with the above altered photo, but can't seem to find it. Anyway, apparently there was a well landed elderly lady who held dinner parties where it was notorious for her farting and pretending it never happened. Anyway, she let rip one of such proportions at one dinner party, that she simply could not let it go unmentioned. So her response was to turn to the butler and say 'Stop that Jeeves' (or whatever name), and therefore putting the fart blame on to him. However, she didn't reckon on his response which was to say ' Certainly madam. Which way did it go'?

Maybe the above was a joke, or is a modern day myth. Not sure. 

Noble gas? Good one, I could have used that when confronted by 13 year olds with no interest in chemistry.  I reckon the queen just blames the corgis