guypjfreak

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

I’m the laziest cook in the world. If it takes longer to cook than it does to eat it then I can’t be bothered. 

I’m pretty much the same, I’ve perfected pasta and pasta sauce over the years. I find cooking for 1 there isn’t really the motivation. 

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I’m the laziest cook in the world. If it takes longer to cook than it does to eat it then I can’t be bothered. 

I spend 2 or 3 hours cooking Sunday dinner then about ten minutes to eat it. I do however have a few wines and music while cooking so maybe I’m dragging it out a bit on purpose 🙂

19 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I cooked steak. Well I waved it at some heat for a short amount of time. 

E491B6F8-1FAB-4223-A1C6-18DDA5A38F13.thumb.jpeg.4ba6e9302da6653bb1ce2b4b33629aab.jpeg

Nice, I’d add a portion of well fried onions. Chips look good, got a bit fed up with oven chips recently but discovered Gastro triple cooked oven chips by that popular maker of oven chips. As close to old fashioned chip shop chips cooked in fat as I’ve tasted. 

39 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Don’t laugh as I know it’s not much but I cooked myself a chicken kebab today, I’m dead chuffed with myself 😁

91C72890-F9D0-4EE1-B3F8-5A2C06398D63.jpeg

Go you!! Thats awesome! You're a better cook than me!! X

25 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I cooked steak. Well I waved it at some heat for a short amount of time. 

E491B6F8-1FAB-4223-A1C6-18DDA5A38F13.thumb.jpeg.4ba6e9302da6653bb1ce2b4b33629aab.jpeg

Thats still alive. Ur disgusting. 

10 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

But 100% agree 

31 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Arthur the Crow is a virtual meet thing. It’s a mystery user than shows up in a crow mask occasionally. We haven’t worked out who it is yet. 

All are welcome to join the virtual week. The Halloween special this Saturday is a perfect chance to remain anonymous

for those wanting to keep a low profile 

Hello squirrelarmy,

Thank you for the Arthur the Crow explanation. I guess that statement kind of allows me to be ruled out of the potential nominees for the accolade of being the real Arthur the Crow. When I say 'the real', I mean the 'real, real'. I hope that's understood. What I don't mean is that there would, potentially, be someone out there who would try and masquerade as the 'real, real' Arthur the Crow. Identity theft is a big thing nowadays.

Thank you also for the additional information that all are welcome to the meet. There's a part of me that's tempted, and a part of me that isn't. 

I'm also tempted by the carving out a pumpkin thing too. 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Nice, I’d add a portion of well fried onions. Chips look good, got a bit fed up with oven chips recently but discovered Gastro triple cooked oven chips by that popular maker of oven chips. As close to old fashioned chip shop chips cooked in fat as I’ve tasted. 

These are those Gastro ones. Crunchy on the outside and super fluffy on the inside. Just have to throw them in the oven so minimal effort involved. 

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello squirrelarmy,

Thank you for the Arthur the Crow explanation. I guess that statement kind of allows me to be ruled out of the potential nominees for the accolade of being the real Arthur the Crow. When I say 'the real', I mean the 'real, real'. I hope that's understood. What I don't mean is that there would, potentially, be someone out there who would try and masquerade as the 'real, real' Arthur the Crow. Identity theft is a big thing nowadays.

Thank you also for the additional information that all are welcome to the meet. There's a part of me that's tempted, and a part of me that isn't. 

It would be really lovely if you could come to one of them one day! 

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello squirrelarmy,

We have a video of Arthur the Crow in the virtual meet thread, I'll tag you so you can see him 😊

4 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Not a lot 🙈 I make a mean pot noodle butty! 

I just bung stuff in the oven usually, or beans on toast and soup and that! 

That’s pretty much what I do. Although in lockdown I did try cooking more and have some a curry (although I didn’t make the sauce).