guypjfreak

13 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Believe me thts one of the things we don’t really give a dam about which is why we take the piss!!! We are frontline so have much more to deal with from the generally public than we get from managers!!! 
My team is amazing and would find it hard to get a better one!! Local Authority is a whole different story!!! 
let’s just say life is is interesting but lockdown has given us many more stories to tell!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ah fair enough.  I automatically think of stuff like that in a role like mine, forget that everyone has different jobs sometimes :lol:

@QuarkInterestingly they really struggled with us doing our admin from home!!! We literally had to record every move we made!!! Strange to be trusted to make life changing decisions but not working from home! It’s interesting how the private sector and other companies have adjusted to working much better and more supportively!!! 

Dale Webster, known as "The Daily Wavester", is a surfer who lives in Valley Ford, California. He is best known for setting the official Guinness Book of World Records record for the "most consecutive days spent surfing" (14,641)

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

These arrived today 😃

(sorry the picture's not the right way up; this website won't let me upload photos in portrait)

IMG_20201024_123926__01.jpg

Love them!

1 hour ago, funkychick2007 said:

It’s pouring with rain which means I have the best excuse not to go out and stay in and watch films all day! And eat rubbish food! 

Sounds like a fab day x 😍 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

This was my sight as I open my blinds this morning, a lovely rainbow. 

6E550592-4CCC-47C2-9666-CE23108EF56C.jpeg

Last night as the storm clouds began to gather over Arran. The mountains and hills are known to us as the sleeping warrior, if you look closely you can see this image, the highest peak being his hands crossed over his chest. 179A3F26-2B7B-4F72-95F4-1209D5F44717.thumb.jpeg.0898f2952b4387f732edcc57a3037d85.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Last night as the storm clouds began to gather over Arran. The mountains and hills are known to us as the sleeping warrior, if you look closely you can see this image, the highest peak being his hands crossed over his chest. 179A3F26-2B7B-4F72-95F4-1209D5F44717.thumb.jpeg.0898f2952b4387f732edcc57a3037d85.jpeg

I get / can see the sleeping warrior thing. I once had another band of rocks pointed out to me as a sleeping person when I was on a coach trip from Malcesine to Venice. Maybe there are more 'sleeping people' over the planet. 

31 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s lovely, cracking picture. 

21 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I get / can see the sleeping warrior thing. I once had another band of rocks pointed out to me as a sleeping person when I was on a coach trip from Malcesine to Venice. Maybe there are more 'sleeping people' over the planet. 

Maybe an army of dormant giants waiting to take over the Earth.  Interestingly that bampot  David Icke predicts that the island of Arran will soon sink into the sea and create a giant Sunami.  

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Maybe an army of dormant giants waiting to take over the Earth. 

I had that same thought earlier.

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

David Icke predicts that the island of Arran will soon sink into the sea and create a giant Sunami.  

I actually bought one of his books many, many years ago. On reflection I think that that makes me barmier than him!

Anyway, don't worry about the Island of Arran, as that's where I have my secret underground base camp from which me and David Icke are going to take over the world. David informs me that he's been declared to be 'Son of the Godhead', where the 'Godhead' is the 'Infinite Mind'. So, not a bad bloke to go into the taking over the world business with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Following Tom Pidcock winning the under 23 race last month

Tao Geoghegan Hart won the main one today in a time trial when after 20 stages he was tied on the same time as someone else, first time that has ever . An amazing race.

just been reading about it .... Ive not really followed this much .... but after stage 1 he was 126th !!!!  

2 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Following Tom Pidcock winning the under 23 race last month

Tao Geoghegan Hart won the main one today in a time trial when after 20 stages he was tied on the same time as someone else, first time that has ever . An amazing race.

I FUCKING LOVE ROAD CYCLING LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

One of the best tour of Italy ever... And France and Spain.. All the youngsters coming through.. Rowin Dennis was a high light imo... All change for next season.. 

Wouldn't it be possible great if Hugh carthy was to win.. Woop.. 

Edited by guypjfreak

8 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Not sure it counts as good news really, but I carved a Glasto themed pumpkin today and it didn't turn out too bad!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGyDtHWhTc3/?igshid=h84ld6zl56we

20201025_211558.jpg

Nice effort ... I think I’m gonna carve one for next weeks efest meet ... don’t think I’ve ever carved one in my life ... gonna be interesting to see how it turns out ...