guypjfreak

14 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

I’m staying on the the steanbow park estate (we have to get to our lodging via red gate). We are allowed to walk on the paths and we got close to this today. 

all the worthy farm points were blocked off and we didn’t go on to them. As you can see it was wet. 

E9C83CCA-0602-4FDC-A946-287B0136E65B.jpeg

Looks lovely despite the mud, hopefully we are heading down to the area soon, maybe next week,  but of course will observe the protocol re access. Meanwhile our weather here is decent so will bring it down with us!  This was the Arran hills a few hours ago.

DCB802CD-1817-42AF-960A-DA47B3412810.thumb.jpeg.f3b9ddd3a0df57cb358d29e76f1e3c17.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Two bits of good news

Baby Eliza hopefully out this evening if day goes well 

And 

Tickets for both days at Hyde Park pearl jam sorted... Today is going to be a good day......... So far..... Let's hope it actually goes ahead lol 

Peace and tea everyone. G

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Cheers.. I tried to get a photo of her but it's on the wife's phone and until it goes to the clouds thing I can't find it.. But she looks so cute and happy.. Only bloody thing is she's lost a 1kg and there's not a lot of her in the first place.. Bloody kids ah.. 

In exciting news we have a new eFester, my daughter born with her hands in the air (above her head, both of them) like she just don’t care, at home on Tuesday morning. Mrs Blutarsky was an absolute hero in labour and it all went as well as we could have hoped. I am a Dad! 

1518E8F1-95BF-41A8-8A9F-B5E722A6D039.jpeg

Edited by blutarsky
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, blutarsky said:

In exciting news we have a new eFester, my daughter born at home on Tuesday morning. Mrs Blutarsky was an absolute hero in labour and it all went as well as we could have hoped. I am a Dad! 

Congratulations on your baby girl!! You're a daddy!!! Am so happy for you!! 😃

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Congratulations on your baby girl!! You're a daddy!!! Am so happy for you!! 😃

Thank you! I adore her and she’s such a Daddy’s girl already, she loves grabbing hold of a handful of chest hair and pulling herself close for a cuddle. 

26 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

In exciting news we have a new eFester, my daughter born with her hands in the air (above her head, both of them) like she just don’t care, at home on Tuesday morning. Mrs Blutarsky was an absolute hero in labour and it all went as well as we could have hoped. I am a Dad! 

Congratulation to you and your wife blutarsky. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Congratulations!!! Hope both mum and little miss efester are doing well!!! 

8 minutes ago, Spindles said:

My son informs me that his employer have said he can move back to the UK and work from home from December.  The internet has meant he's never felt that far away, but it will be great to be able to see him in person again.

That's a result. Made up for you Spindles. There's your Xmas present right there.

21 minutes ago, Spindles said:

My son informs me that his employer have said he can move back to the UK and work from home from December.  The internet has meant he's never felt that far away, but it will be great to be able to see him in person again.

That is good news mate, where's he been and how long?

3 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Congratulations pal, although the photoshop does make that more than a little terrifying! :D

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spindles said:

Vienna since last December.  He'd been planning to visit in April but the pandemic scuppered that.

Gotcha, sure it's come up before but there's been a fair bit going on, so apologies for forgetting! Happy days anyway :)

7 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Vienna since last December.  He'd been planning to visit in April but the pandemic scuppered that.

Oo I was only there for a couple of days but Vienna was lovely. My brother lived their briefly a while back as well! 

Glad you'll get to see him though. I've always considered living in Europe as it feels close enough but that's simply not true in current times. 

I went to Vienna for a long weekend, many many moons ago now. It is (I'm ashamed to say) the only place where I have visited and never saw a single site, attraction etc. I simply went on the piss. I do remember feeling completely wretched/ hunmgover one afternoon lying in my bed in the hotel bedroom. My mates had gone site seeing. Anyway, I had an overwhelming urge to go and buy fruit juice and food, so got up and left the hotel. As I was walking up the street towards where I thought a supermarket might be, I noticed what looked like a large gold and diamond (or precious stone) broach just lying on the footpath. If it was the real McCoy it must have been worth a small fortune. Anyway, in my sesh damaged state I just walked past it and left it there. It wasn't there on my return journey back to the hotel. I've always wondered if it was the real deal and had been worth a fortune. I'd have handed it in regardless anyway, but it would have been nice to know.