guypjfreak

20 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not exactly sure why but I am unable to watch films with little furry animals etc in them. The only exception to this that I can currently think of is that I have watched at least one of the Star Wars films, which do have such furry creatures in them.

He is the only furry creature. The rest are mostly weird fucked up monster puppets with no fur. You'll be fine. 

17 hours ago, oneeye said:

Advance birthday present from Mrs oneeyeIMG-20201002-WA0016.thumb.jpg.82bf7ba6ec5170c86f30880849ff3abb.jpgFriday night sorted 😎👍

IMG-20201002-WA0015.thumb.jpg.a8ff74e0dc4e66596aa84580d03ccce8.jpgIMG-20201002-WA0017.thumb.jpg.a6181fb9a758d1e698b1bebab6cb4590.jpg

A youthful (in mind) 56 tomorrow. Strange feeling really  as I always associate my birthday with ticket day build up.

Anyhow, if you ever find yourself down in the Plymouth area, the Gin factory tour is worth a start to your day; the Barbican area lends itself to a messy afternoon.

Happy Happy Birthday lovely. Hope you have a wonderful day.  
Charm x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

Good news is that my daughter came round earlier to inform me that I'm going to be a grandfather and I couldn't be happier. She's had a shit year because they were supposed to be getting married in August and have postponed that until next August so it was lovely to see her looking so happy.

Congratulations. Have you decided on what you would like to be called? grandad, pops, grandpa?

11 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Good news is that my daughter came round earlier to inform me that I'm going to be a grandfather and I couldn't be happier. She's had a shit year because they were supposed to be getting married in August and have postponed that until next August so it was lovely to see her looking so happy.

Great news, congratulations!

5 hours ago, blutarsky said:

My dad wants my daughter (due date, this Wednesday) to call him Pops and it makes me sick in my mouth... what to do? 

I feel your pain. When did it become a thing that grandparents could choose what they’re called?

im trying to get mini moth to call her grandad by his first name instead of ‘poppy’ ffs

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, OG said:

Congratulations. Have you decided on what you would like to be called? grandad, pops, grandpa?

9 hours ago, blutarsky said:

My dad wants my daughter (due date, this Wednesday) to call him Pops and it makes me sick in my mouth... what to do? 

My other grandchildren call me grandad which I'm happy with - pops is just too American for my taste.
My mother is called Grannie by all her grandchildren and great grandchildren apart from my sister's family. My sister took it upon herself to have her children call her Mama and my mother hates it but despite that they have carried on doing it - strange girl my sister!