guypjfreak

1 minute ago, alien said:

That's good! Does anyone have to wear masks inside the gym at all?

For me its less distraction and more so getting out of being socially isolated, its got to the point where taking the risk to go out is necessary

in mine no they dont .... im nuffield health but ive not been in any close situations .... Some staff wear them and I wear mine when I enter and leave but not a requirement .....  good shout though I think it will help exercise is good for the mind anyway ... and helpful to be fit with covid too ... so theres no negatives to seeing how you go .... they are also pretty understanding with putting things on a temporary hold should you need to ... go for it and keep us updated how you get on :) 

3 hours ago, Ozanne said:

It might sound silly but it's something I really look forward to (a new console) and I'm super pumped for it. Gaming has been something thats helped me get through lockdown big time, and in general with mental health issues I've had over the years. It's something that can cause me to fully switch off the anxiety and worries for a period of time.

Mate, I spend my time talking nonsense to strangers on the internet using a fictional alien character from a sci fi tv show as my pretend name. Don't apologise to me for sounding silly!

I love video games, but ended up so far behind the curve I'm just miles away from current gen consoles. So I went the other way and full retro!

On 9/13/2020 at 12:03 AM, Field of Avalon said:

Going to this today and tomorrow,anyone heard of any of the bands playing ? 

BB486DE0-3F16-4CDE-84DF-542D4B90F8DE.jpeg

29AE798E-BE1F-4CA3-A7A7-D12A03D53692.jpeg

6E848F45-DD9A-4BF3-982D-71ABA112CEED.jpeg

Bit late answering this, but Gengahr are great live. I actually won tickets to a gig of theirs in a tiny basement bar right before Covid hit. The sweat dripping off the low ceiling kinda bar. It was tremendous fun. How that translates into a bigger festival venue I don’t know, but I’d highly recommend them.

4 hours ago, John the Moth said:

Bit late answering this, but Gengahr are great live. I actually won tickets to a gig of theirs in a tiny basement bar right before Covid hit. The sweat dripping off the low ceiling kinda bar. It was tremendous fun. How that translates into a bigger festival venue I don’t know, but I’d highly recommend them.

Gengahr were great, unfortunately they had a few technical issues and were late starting which resulted in only a 45 minute set. Another Sky were good, very similar to London Gramma as were Indoor Pets although the lead singer’s vocals could grate on some people.

I posted on the how do you feel thread last night that listening to a busker playing really cheered me up, especially when he played a few tunes that had Glastonbury significance for me personally.  So if you fancy some live music go and find a good busker or street musician. It’s a great feeling listening and interacting with a live performance once again! 

55 minutes ago, Quark said:

Right kids, @Superscallyis a few quid off his fundraising target after spending this week running up and down mountains and across the country like a lunatic. Couple of donations will get him over the line. You know you want to.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/summit2summit

Second this.

Just checked out the link you posted - how could you not donate when you read the story.  Incredible by @Superscally

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Right kids, @Superscallyis a few quid off his fundraising target after spending this week running up and down mountains and across the country like a lunatic. Couple of donations will get him over the line. You know you want to.

Cheers for posting. Have just donated 

5 hours ago, Quark said:

4 hours ago, circus92 said:

Second this.

Just checked out the link you posted - how could you not donate when you read the story.  Incredible by @Superscally

3 hours ago, dondo said:

Cheers for posting. Have just donated 

You guys are ace. Been an extremely humbling few days and with the fact that I only continued on Tuesday night for the charitable goal, the success of the fundraising has been massive for me. Thanks mates x

20200915_065655.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5