guypjfreak

2 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

Someone must have some good news today?

I've had a rotten day, been to a funeral, covered in snot and tears... i need good news. Or at least cute animal pics

Please and thank you in advance x

Do pictures of sheep and lambs from this spring count as cute? Sending hugs after your shit day.

DSCN1474.JPG

DSCN1476.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

I see it’s life in the fast lane down somerset way 

thats the fast lane for me the way ive hidden away since march :) im still nervous with people ...Its completely mad seeing that ive jumped out of planes and off bridges in my life before ..... Its mad that this is an event in my life ... but it actually is ....

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

thats the fast lane for me the way ive hidden away since march :) im still nervous with people ...Its completely mad seeing that ive jumped out of planes and off bridges in my life before ..... Its mad that this is an event in my life ... but it actually is ....

Must admit driving down to Somerset last week we just nipped into a couple of service service stations to do the necessary then straight back to the car. Took our own food for the journey, though we found eating out down your way very organised and felt safe. Nice well managed quiet hotel in the countryside within walking distance of Pilton. What more could you ask for in these crazy times? 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

and THAT is why you're called crazyfool 😝

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

and THAT is why you're called crazyfool 😝

and im scared of heights ..... I must add that I had a bungy attached for the bridge along with a nice danish girl .... and an instructor with a parachute for the plane  :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

and im scared of heights ..... I must add that I had a bungy attached for the bridge along with a nice danish girl .... and an instructor with a parachute for the plane  :) 

You're a hell of a lot braver than me!! I can't even look at heights on telly without back of my legs feeling funny!