guypjfreak

7 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

really cheered me up this morning :lol: :lol: 

funny story - also really disgusting - there was someone who worked here a few years ago (still don't know who it is to this day - they might have left, they might not!)

but there was someone who either had really terrible aim, or really just didn't like working here, and they used to poo on the floor of the toilets.. like the middle of the floor outside of the cubicle. The Phantom Shitter.

We never found out who it was. Not very nice really. Luckily was in the boys toilets so I didn't ever see it!!

There used to be a Phantom Shitter at the offices that I was technically connected with at my last 'proper' job, in a multi floored offices. The organisation that I worked for had bought in to men and women sharing the same overall toilet, albeit different 'traps'. When we were all moved in to the offices I went to the loo and noticed that when you closed the door a large section of privacy from ones actions within the toilet was not present ie. you could just see what people were doing within the toilet cubicles. Now this concerned me. It concerned me on two levels. The first is obvious - nobody wants to be looked at when they are having a shit. Or very few, anyway. The second was that it would, without doubt, increase my chances of getting caught snorting white powder.

Anyway, the minute I saw the Facilities Manager I told him of the situation. His response was something along the lines of 'There's no fucking need to tell me, as I already know full well'. Fortunately they solved the problem within days.

Not long after that the Phantom Shiitter turned up. He/ she would only defecate all over the one 'trap' in the bloke's section of the 1st floor toilets. Emails were repeatedly sent (by the afore mentioned FM Manager) to all staff about it, in a feeble attempt to stop it from continuing. It didn't stop until they were forced to install cctv in to the communal areas adjacent to the toilets on each floor. 

It is only now, in writing this, that it has occurred to me that Phantom Shitter could actually have been the Facilities Manager himself. Given the stress he was under, it wouldn't surprise me. Then again, that assumes that it wasn't actually me, and that I just don't know or remember what happens to me when I go to the toilet. 

I remember going to the toilets at some festivals though. You can never erase some memories. 

11 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

There used to be a Phantom Shitter at the offices that I was technically connected with at my last 'proper' job, in a multi floored offices. The organisation that I worked for had bought in to men and women sharing the same overall toilet, albeit different 'traps'. When we were all moved in to the offices I went to the loo and noticed that when you closed the door a large section of privacy from ones actions within the toilet was not present ie. you could just see what people were doing within the toilet cubicles. Now this concerned me. It concerned me on two levels. The first is obvious - nobody wants to be looked at when they are having a shit. Or very few, anyway. The second was that it would, without doubt, increase my chances of getting caught snorting white powder.

Anyway, the minute I saw the Facilities Manager I told him of the situation. His response was something along the lines of 'There's no fucking need to tell me, as I already know full well'. Fortunately they solved the problem within days.

Not long after that the Phantom Shiitter turned up. He/ she would only defecate all over the one 'trap' in the bloke's section of the 1st floor toilets. Emails were repeatedly sent (by the afore mentioned FM Manager) to all staff about it, in a feeble attempt to stop it from continuing. It didn't stop until they were forced to install cctv in to the communal areas adjacent to the toilets on each floor. 

It is only now, in writing this, that it has occurred to me that Phantom Shitter could actually have been the Facilities Manager himself. Given the stress he was under, it wouldn't surprise me. Then again, that assumes that it wasn't actually me, and that I just don't know or remember what happens to me when I go to the toilet. 

I remember going to the toilets at some festivals though. You can never erase some memories. 

😂 no way! Maybe its the same person and they move from job to job around the country shitting on the floors of office toilets.. or maybe there's a whole group of them - Phantom Shitters Anonymous. PSA.

Either way, I am quite pleased to know its not just my building.. I think? I don't know if that's something I should be pleased about. But how funny its happened to you too!!

3 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

😂 no way! Maybe its the same person and they move from job to job around the country shitting on the floors of office toilets.. or maybe there's a whole group of them - Phantom Shitters Anonymous. PSA.

Either way, I am quite pleased to know its not just my building.. I think? I don't know if that's something I should be pleased about. But how funny its happened to you too!!

I used to work for an organisation called the CEGB. It stands for the Central Electricity Generating Board. They no longer exist, but were responsible for the generation, transmission and bulk sale of electricity to England and Wales. They were not a local electricity supply company, such as mine was, which was called the MEB. Anyway, incidences would occur whereby shit was occasionally found in the envelopes addressed to the CEGB, by the post room staff. It would appear that disgruntled customers of the local suppliers would get so irate that they'd take to shitting in envelopes and send them to their supplier - only a few would actually be sent to the CEGB by mistake. This leaves on wondering just how much shit got directly through to the local suppliers post rooms. 

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I used to work for an organisation called the CEGB. It stands for the Central Electricity Generating Board. They no longer exist, but were responsible for the generation, transmission and bulk sale of electricity to England and Wales. They were not a local electricity supply company, such as mine was, which was called the MEB. Anyway, incidences would occur whereby shit was occasionally found in the envelopes addressed to the CEGB, by the post room staff. It would appear that disgruntled customers of the local suppliers would get so irate that they'd take to shitting in envelopes and send them to their supplier - only a few would actually be sent to the CEGB by mistake. This leaves on wondering just how much shit got directly through to the local suppliers post rooms. 

this posses a couple of questions .... how the hell do you / does anyone shit in an envelope ? and how on earth does the post  person emptying the post box not notice a smell as he opens the door ? 

Edited by crazyfool1

6 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I mean, you'd have to be seriously pissed off to go to all the trouble of shitting in an envelope. Also must remember to write it first then poo! Or you're just gonna make such a mess!

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

this posses a couple of questions .... how the hell do you / does anyone shit in an envelope ? and how on earth does the post  person emptying the post box not notice a smell as he opens the door ? 

😂 I thought this! Unless its more of a scoop it up and pop it in the envelope rather than hover over the envelope 

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

It's a whole new level of shitposting in here.

😂😂😂😂

Wife's dad came out of an induced coma today... Went in all confused.... Came out just as confused but alive.. He's got that silent killer of asbestos...hes smoked really heavy most his life but its the asbestos that's got him... Not sure how long but not today sir...... 

Nightmare times I'll tell ya

Peace and tea 

11902636_0.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Wife's dad came out of an induced coma today... Went in all confused.... Came out just as confused but alive.. He's got that silent killer of asbestos...hes smoked really heavy most his life but its the asbestos that's got him... Not sure how long but not today sir...... 

Peace and tea 

11902636_0.jpg

Glad to hear he came out - must have been a huge relief.

10 hours ago, Homer said:

Went back to work today after four months. Quite enjoyed catching up and the feeling of some sort of purpose. Have no doubt the novelty will wear off sharpish (particularly as I am part time this week).

Congratulations of successfully completing first day back!! :) 

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Peace and tea 

11902636_0.jpg

Pleased to hear he's out, sending love to you and your family

15 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Peace and tea 

11902636_0.jpg

Bloody hell pal but your family goes through the wringer! Glad to hear he's out, fingers crossed for further recovery 

18 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I don't know, but was just informed that when they opened the post they would occasionally find shit in there. So, I guess it was probably the case that people shitted into plastic bags which they then put into envelopes. Fortunately I have no direct experience of how one would go about it.

The normally placid little river that flows 10 yards from our front door.  Good news is the rain will stop later tonight!  At least I bloody hope it stops. To think a few days ago I was lying on top of the Tor in searing heat and brilliant sunshine!  

734249C2-B170-41A1-98C9-EA39410DD6EB.thumb.jpeg.f91374dfbd9c302ce975cdb369420cb4.jpeg

99925E22-288D-477A-9D47-C41BABFC064C.thumb.jpeg.4581c00c47a77963b104efb3d0c0efc2.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The normally placid little river that flows 10 yards from our front door.  Good news is the rain will stop later tonight!  At least I bloody hope it stops. To think a few days ago I was lying on top of the Tor in searing heat and brilliant sunshine!  

734249C2-B170-41A1-98C9-EA39410DD6EB.thumb.jpeg.f91374dfbd9c302ce975cdb369420cb4.jpeg

99925E22-288D-477A-9D47-C41BABFC064C.thumb.jpeg.4581c00c47a77963b104efb3d0c0efc2.jpeg

Fingers crossed it stops soon! It's always the same innit, sunshine down south then back up north for allllll of the rain.. and you're all the way up! 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Bloody hell pal but your family goes through the wringer! Glad to hear he's out, fingers crossed for further recovery 

Is at the moment old son.. Just cancelled wot would have been our first trip out in wagon... Life's a fucker at the moment.. Hey ho.. 

Thanks for the kind thoughts old sons..... 

4 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

Fingers crossed it stops soon! It's always the same innit, sunshine down south then back up north for allllll of the rain.. and you're all the way up! 

Bloody ell.. Has it ever gotten too high old son.. Hope your OK and the rain stops... 

19 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Bloody ell.. Has it ever gotten too high old son.. Hope your OK and the rain stops... 

Yes that’s quite normal during these biblical downpours though this is a bit higher and faster than usual.  Across the river behind the trees is a boggy field where it would go if it got any higher.  I fucking hope! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Someone must have some good news today?

I've had a rotten day, been to a funeral, covered in snot and tears... i need good news. Or at least cute animal pics

Please and thank you in advance x

what are you doing covering them in snot ? that nose pick finally paid off ? 

hugs 

Unknown.jpeg

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Like 1