guypjfreak

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s us home from our pilgrimage to Glastonbury . I swear every time we visit the area it gets harder and harder to leave! Even if it means spending three hours or so on a car park called the M5.  Just love the view of the site from the Tor

E602401F-24AF-4BA8-8F65-E196711E47EF.thumb.jpeg.a7ffbe66158076606bb189cf46086220.jpeg

So glad you had a good trip. Beautiful photo! As usual! Thank you for sharing 😊

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

That's one fine view indeed.. Were you staying in the little camping site below.. Its great little place.. 

I reckon we'll be in lockdown again soon so you did your trip at the right time.. 

Didn’t do the camping this time, was hoping to do the green acres site but it didn’t open so just did the premier inn. The bookings dates available for the Tor site didn't suit us. 

8 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Didn’t do the camping this time, was hoping to do the green acres site but it didn’t open so just did the premier inn. The bookings dates available for the Tor site didn't suit us. 

Shit Yea didn't think about that.. So you had to book tor.. And I suppose the abby.. Wow Yea nightmare.. Did you have time to walk around the festival site or is that still out abounds 

24 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Shit Yea didn't think about that.. So you had to book tor.. And I suppose the abby.. Wow Yea nightmare.. Did you have time to walk around the festival site or is that still out abounds 

Quite rightly still out of bounds but had a long stroll around all the country lanes that  form the boundary of the site and then walked back from Pilton to north Wooton .As you see from the sign plenty of choice! 

01A9D611-DF0C-407B-8E4F-71138DDA9119.thumb.jpeg.6f36e6104f73f96d3295c213c932b9de.jpeg

Not sure if this is technically good news or not but a bar tried to turn me away for being too drunk. I used the epilepsy card as a reason for why I looked drunk. 

I do have epilepsy so it wasn’t bullshit but it’s the first time I used my condition to gain entry to a bar. The manager came over to apologise for the doormen trying to turn me away. I feel guilty but I’m still drinking with my friends. 

15 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Quite rightly still out of bounds but had a long stroll around all the country lanes that  form the boundary of the site and then walked back from Pilton to north Wooton .As you see from the sign plenty of choice! 

01A9D611-DF0C-407B-8E4F-71138DDA9119.thumb.jpeg.6f36e6104f73f96d3295c213c932b9de.jpeg

We have booked an Airbnb at Park farm for the beginning of October, we will be able to see Pangea from our window. 

also managed to paint the hallway and get these prints up. 

24F6289C-6194-40D1-B3D7-8999ACB3A0C8.jpeg

D817A504-5B42-41D7-89E8-A20D8137588E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

We have booked an Airbnb at Park farm for the beginning of October, we will be able to see Pangea from our window. 

also managed to paint the hallway and get these prints up. 

24F6289C-6194-40D1-B3D7-8999ACB3A0C8.jpeg

D817A504-5B42-41D7-89E8-A20D8137588E.jpeg

The wall colour is perfect for setting off the prints ... by design or not :) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

The wall colour is perfect for setting off the prints ... by design or not :) 

Not really by design but all was going to be that colour before we got the prints. But we knew where the prints were going. 

they work well with the Hula lamp shade, still need to find a wall mirror and get the flooring changed. 

6BACEB88-282F-4BEE-B077-E7A7341C0EC0.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dotdash79 said:

Not really by design but all was going to be that colour before we got the prints. But we knew where the prints were going. 

they work well with the Hula lamp shade, still need to find a wall mirror and get the flooring changed. 

looking 👌

A squirrel got into the office over the weekend but they have managed to catch him and put him back outside safely :) bit gutted I didn't get to see it! But at least it's ok!!

just been told its pooed all over one of the offices upstairs :lol: little bugger

Edited by Wellyboot

really cheered me up this morning :lol: :lol: 

funny story - also really disgusting - there was someone who worked here a few years ago (still don't know who it is to this day - they might have left, they might not!)

but there was someone who either had really terrible aim, or really just didn't like working here, and they used to poo on the floor of the toilets.. like the middle of the floor outside of the cubicle. The Phantom Shitter.

We never found out who it was. Not very nice really. Luckily was in the boys toilets so I didn't ever see it!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

A squirrel got into the office over the weekend but they have managed to catch him and put him back outside safely :) bit gutted I didn't get to see it! But at least it's ok!!

just been told its pooed all over one of the offices upstairs :lol: little bugger

I thought you didn’t like Squirrels?

On 8/2/2020 at 1:07 PM, dotdash79 said:

Wow that looks fabulous. Love it!!