guypjfreak

51 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Didn't you hear? Apparently he downed them all the same day, and was last seen doing a Highland Jig down the road away from his house, shouting out "You'll never take me alive, ya bastards"! 

Still got six left, hoping to head down to Somerset soon so will take them with me to take away the taste of that cider stuff I feel obliged to drink when there in a vain attempt to blend in with the locals😁.                                                                                      Again ta for all the birthday wishes,  still don’t like being this age! 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Still got six left, hoping to head down to Somerset soon so will take them with me to take away the taste of that cider stuff I feel obliged to drink when there in a vain attempt to blend in with the locals😁.                                                                                      Again ta for all the birthday wishes,  still don’t like being this age! 

I bought some Somerset cider which I brought to Glastonbury one year. 20 litres of the stuff. I couldn't drink it to save my life, and nor could any of my not so discerning mates either. That said, I reckon I just picked a Somerset wrong cider for me. That said, I'm not over keen on cider in any case. I'd much prefer to try a regions real ales than ciders.

My local bike cafe & shop on the Downs Link has now reopened, stopped there on Saturday for our standard coffee and cake pitstop. Buzzing to have that place open again as it's an independent little business with a strong customer base, great to see it open and busy :)

46 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Anyone had their Cadbury’s chocolate order delayed till August from today the suspense of how many chocolate bars were going to arrive was building up! 

My order that had multiples of each flavour got cancelled .... somehow I left an order for a single unit .... had an email today that had been delayed 

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its that day Liverpool fans have been waiting for 30 years .... so that trophy lift is going to be good news for sure :) 

Similar feelings in Leeds right now. Need to know what the team is planning for celebrations. We’ve been told to stay away from the ground but then images like this are all over social media. Mixed signals going on. 

FF9A4F6E-9B75-48EC-A5DC-75048AC3BEC2.thumb.jpeg.8817494acfec831d2a28f40e164e7bbf.jpeg

May post this in the good news thread also due to Level Ten Chuffdy Badge.

New Alce Hatfield Canvas arrived today (my birthday). I love it. The mysterious hedonism that lies within. A great balance from both amazing views of nirvana.

Already in pride of place in the pub shed

IMG_20200722_164139.jpg

IMG_20200722_164150_1.jpg

IMG_20200722_164203.jpg

22 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I bought some Somerset cider which I brought to Glastonbury one year. 20 litres of the stuff. I couldn't drink it to save my life, and nor could any of my not so discerning mates either. That said, I reckon I just picked a Somerset wrong cider for me. That said, I'm not over keen on cider in any case. I'd much prefer to try a regions real ales than ciders.

Easy old son.. Just don't but cider lololol 

19 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Easy old son.. Just don't but cider lololol 

Hello guy,

I'm not knocking cider at all really, as I don't mind a pint of it every now and again. I tend to like it early of a summer's evening. Well, either then or about 8am when I feel like something different to drink than that which I've been drinking all night. It is, after all, a glorious breakfast drink - given the right circumstances. 

I've just returned (well, about 30 minutes ago) from Wolverhampton. I know that to many, that leaving Wolverhampton would be good news in itself. However, that's not actually the good news. The good news is that I got paid my petrol money for it, and then was given a disproportionate amount of fine grass for my services. And I can honestly say, having tried the grass,  that my services are happy with the arrangement.

6 hours ago, Jay Pee said:

May post this in the good news thread also due to Level Ten Chuffdy Badge.

New Alce Hatfield Canvas arrived today (my birthday). I love it. The mysterious hedonism that lies within. A great balance from both amazing views of nirvana.

Already in pride of place in the pub shed

IMG_20200722_164139.jpg

IMG_20200722_164150_1.jpg

IMG_20200722_164203.jpg

Where did you get the darker coloured one? Absolutely love that. 

6 hours ago, Rubber Soldier said:

Where did you get the darker coloured one? Absolutely love that. 

Hi mate. It's called "I can see for miles" and is by Alce Harfield. It's available on Etsy or www.alceharfield.com/glastonbury

There is a large range but that one just grabbed me. You lose yourself in it. 

7 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Crashing the football celebration party

<snip>

16 minutes ago, Northtim said:

Yeah, this. Been an amazing few days from no nails left after the Barnsley game to pissing the league by 10 points. Happy Days!! 

Congrats guys!

As much as I enjoyed watching you mess it up in the last few years you definitely deserve this. I Imagine it will give the whole city a boost, and I think you'll stay up as well.

Hopefully we can join you back up there for the 21/22 season (the away game will even be cheaper than the £42 in the Championship!).

1 hour ago, Northtim said:

Yeah, this. Been an amazing few days from no nails left after the Barnsley game to pissing the league by 10 points. Happy Days!! 

When you see the final table it’s hard to work out what we were worrying about. 

There’s some hangovers around Leeds today, I don’t have one for a change 😁

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

When you see the final table it’s hard to work out what we were worrying about. 

There’s some hangovers around Leeds today, I don’t have one for a change 😁

i know cant believe we won it by 10 points and joint best GD ....people will look at it and think we had it easy, ive not stopped feeling sick between the Cardiff and Barnsley games!

I so so wanted to win it and not just finish 2nd, I watch football for trophies and to see us lift one for the first time that I can remember ... I will never forget it